TAN's Fantasy Football League 23/24 season. GW2 deadline -18th Aug

20 teams… we’ve got ourselves a Premier League :grin:

But who is going to be relegated? :grimacing:

That’s me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do I get an additional 200 point forum bonus for not taking Liverpool players, and thereby helping us win the league?

I might be saved then lol.

2 Likes

Crazy PEA is now a midfielder, he is a must have in your team.

Which causes all sorts of problems as you want Salah, De Bruyne, Fernandes (gets shit loads of pens).

I am in too. No marks for guessing my team name. It’s auzziez XI

1 Like

Good set of numbers now, although with 24 teams that does mean we’re a Championship rather than a Premier League :rofl:

If anyone else wants to take part, the’ve got about 20 minutes before the deadline to get a team in.

2 Likes

Already the perfect start for ZB’s Bottlers XI as one of my starting strikers - Mitrovic - is on the Fulham’s bench :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll join next week. Just giving you guys a head start :grimacing:

1 Like

Haha same, fuck sake.

1 Like

From the BBC:

Mitro’s on hold

Fulham v Arsenal (12:30 BST)

Aleksandar Mitrovic is on the bench for Fulham - none of his 40 Championship appearances last season or 37 Premier League matches in 2018-19 were as a sub. Indeed, his last sub appearance in the Premier League was with Newcastle against Leicester in December 2017.

:joy: :gun:

Every fucking year I do this.

1 Like

And I have Saka who’s starting on bench. I have no one to replace him if he doesn’t play as the others I have on bench are from United/ City.

3 assists in first game for Willian, and I removed him at last moment to bring Saka instead. What a rubbish decision in hindsight.

Here’s hoping none from here had him!

I was a bit panicky last night and changed my team all around, but not paying the butcher bill yet! (no Ars or Fulham players, don’t trust any of em except PEA, and he was too expensive to carry with Mane…lol). Fulham players should probably just drop off the players list, sorry St. Igor!

Mitro is literally getting ejected at the first available opportunity after today :joy:

not super easy to navigate through and see other teams, is it?

I’ll save everyone the aggravation :grimacing:

Schmeichel

Robertson TAA Egan (shef un)

Ward-Prowse Mane Barnes (leic) Traore (wolves)

Wilson (Newc) Ings Jiminez

Grealish and two cheap defenders on bench. Relegation fodder if I’ve ever seen it :wink:

Tried to stay away from high risk/reward types like the Chelsea attacking crew, how much will they play? One of em has to be on the bench.

1 Like

Your not too far off mine, which means you’ll likely be just above last spot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can confirm the losing team as follows:

Ryan
TAA Baldock (SHU) Tarkowski Stevens (SHU)
Mane Ward-Prowse Greilish Naby
Ings Jimenez

Note: I forgot Villa and Burnley aren’t playing this week due to citeh and the scum being given special privlidges and not having to play when everyone else plays so forgot to take Greilish and Tarkowski out

2 Likes

Here’s mine
IMG_20200912_205200

1 Like

Saved by Salah!! Thank the Egyptian Gods.

Think almost everyone above me had Salah, and @kotsebotse and @Achtungbaby had them as captain. Damn.

Saved by keeping Auba as captain somewhat, but I’ll have to remove him in couple of gameweeks because I want KDB.

1 Like

Hi guys, it was always going to be Salah as captain at home to a newly promoted team. Oh ye of little faith!

1 Like