TAN's Fantasy Football League 24/25 season - NOW OPEN! :O

I went with Mane! Same logic lol.

1 Like

I picked Mane because I always get it wrong, and just wanted Mo to start being MO. Fuming that it’s cost me 36 dammed points, but right chuffed that our Egyptian got his Mojo back.

1 Like

Yep, same here. Basically had the choice of Mo or Mane, and of course I went the wrong way. Oh well…

About time you stop taking Liverpool players :smirk:

True! I only had them in because the Manc players missed the week, it was always my intention to use my wild card after tonight’s game and bring them in and take the LFC lads out.

I also chose Mane over Mo. Shrugs.

Bit late to the party and I’ve forgotten how the PL fantasy football points work but this is mine, for now

Pope
Trent Gabriel Stevens Maitland-Niles
Greenwood Foden Salah Rashford
Kane Bamford

Top of the league! I think Arsenal and Everton will be good sources of points this season.

1 Like

So who’s used the wild card already? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Abso-bloody-lutely!

But then I was always planning to bring in the Manc players this round. That said, I wasn’t always planning to sack my entire team, which maybe sorta kinda happened :joy:

1 Like

Bwahaha… I knew you would be the one :laughing:
So here’s your quest to the top begin? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, it’s the classic redemption story.

1 Like

Haha I’ve also banged the transfer gong and shipped half the team out

Made a few tweaks, brought in Callum Wilson for Mitrovich and Fernandes for Son.

:yum:
That’s a nice start. Wink wink.

@ZinedineBiscan mitrovich at the double today :joy:

3 Likes

Ofcourse I had Bruno Fernandez as captain :laughing:

I had him, but gone for Auba as captain for this one. Hoping he does well against a poor Hammers side.

So I dropped Mitrovik for Wilson and Son for Fernandez… amazing decision haha

1 Like

This is turning out nicely for me, barring Bruno captain decision. Son, Calvert Lewin and Bamford :yum: