TAN's Fantasy Football League 24/25 season - NOW OPEN! :O

That’s the plan, didn’t work for Spurs etc. Hope it works for Werner and City though.

1 Like

Dropped Mane for Salah :joy:

Now I remember why I hated this game :rofl:
Just when I thought finally players I have are scoring, every other team decided to have goals galore for the previous week.

Tempted to remove Auba/ Saka and get in De bruyne but I’ll do it after our game. #Jinx

Dropped Callum Wilson this week :joy:

When Bissouma came in from my bench couple of weeks ago, he ended with a 0 pointer after a red card for his Jackie Chan impersonation. Now he’s sitting on the bench with 9 points and I don’t see anyone missing out so he can come in. Best shout seems Dier left out after the toilet affair midweek, come on Mou, let the man sit it out.

Removed Auba and Saka and got Son and Pulisic in. Had removed Son couple of weeks back because they idiotically showed he’s injured only for him to score a hat-trick.

Auba is too costly for where he’s playing and the returns. Have a mid 4 of Bruno - Havertz - Son - Pulisic and front three of DCL - Werner - Bamford.

Hello reds. Hope u don’t mind me tagging on late to your fantasy league. Been a long time silent lurker on this is Anfield forums and thought it was about time I showed my face now I’ve found u here.
Cheers sturgee

1 Like

As long as you don’t have lot of points on board :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the forum :smiley:

Nice one pal. Made a half decent start so quietly confident. Taking the points hit this week to remove the big man. Will b a fine day when I can return him to my starting 11. :pray:t3:

1 Like

And they end up 0-0.

1 Like

Dropped Bamford before the weekend. Naturally scores 3. Fuck me

2 Likes

Did I mention am an absolute genius when it comes to this game? Fcking 16 points on bench already. Aarggh! Second time Soucek gets 9 points and he’s third on my bench.

Oh and I thought to go out of the way and try taking a Liverpool player, something I am so scared of doing. If something happens to him now, you know who to blame.

Transferred before the round, Barnes who scored today, for Neto. And have KdB and DCL in my team. :man_facepalming:

Hope our match against Newcastle goes ahead and Captain Robbo scores a hat-trick and assists at least a couple.
If not then STOP THE COUNT! :smirk:

LetsTalkAbout6 - LetsTalkAbout6

Finally I’ve brought in Trent.
Fingers crossed his form is exactly the same come tomorrow… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Well done winning this! :clap: (unless tables get updated) :eyes:

I finished 10th. Could I be more mid table?

Premier League Everton GIF by MolaTV

3 Likes

Thank you, was a tough fight with the second placed till the last day

Yeah congratulations.

2nd for me but on a much brighter note, 2nd for United and Ole tonight :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats mate! It was a tough season :slight_smile:

I got 6th in the end, Europa league places :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Quick bump for this - league has been renewed, bunch of people already in but room for more!

1 Like

Is the code same as in the OP? Having trouble getting in. Soz for being lazy if there’s been a new one posted, but in fairness, I am supposed to be working.