:blush:

1 Like

I always thought Gove was a slug?

5 Likes

Like, like, like; 100 likes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think youā€™ll find he is a snake.

3 Likes

That coyoteā€™s bordering on being a wolf. Fuck that. In the UK thereā€™s been talk of reintroducing wolves, lynxes and bears into Scotland. It would provide my only justification for wanting an independent Scotland!

3 Likes

You will love this story - the wolf population in Gatineau Park is becoming a hybrid, confirmed coyote genetics. That is actually quite dangerous, because coyotes are far more comfortable around humans and aggressive. We hear wolves up at the lake every night in the summer, and I have seen tracks in the winter, but in four decades I have never seen one. I saw a coyote in my front yard in the city last week. The hybrids have close to wolf-size.

3 Likes

We are going to try this next cold front. Ideal temperature is - 25C, we will get close toight, but Iā€™d like to do it in daylight. Usually days that cold are really clear, it would be a chance for some cool photos and video.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes all bears and wolves will be issued with EU passports.

Thatā€™s just lynxphobia.

2 Likes

Mrs CDO has Lynxphobia. When our boys were growing up they would empty a full can of the stuff onto their bodies before leaving the house. Causing Mrs CDO to have a coughing fit.

3 Likes

Salar de Uyuni is the worldā€™s largest salt flat, located in Bolivia. Salar de Uyuni comprises over 10,000kmĀ² in the Potosi region. The salt is over 10 meters thick in the centre. In the dry season, the salt plains are a completely flat expanse of dry salt, but in the wet season, it is covered with a thin sheet of water that is still drivable. At times salt flat is covered in very clear water, making it the largest natural mirror in the world. An estimated 11 billion tons of salt is believed to be within Salar de Uyuni. :open_mouth:

7 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
8 Likes

That was scary, fucking nutcase!

4 Likes

Amazing, mind numbing amazing. :star_struck:

1 Like