The Anfield Noise - Users

Is there a holiday thread here?

2 Likes

If only :sob:

3 Likes

I wanted to add a steam train holiday website in there. Since, most people will be travelling locally, once lockdown restrictions are abit relaxed

2 Likes

Hi Again Maria… :0)
If you ever get a chance to visit the Scottish Highlands, there is the Jacobite steam Passenger Service that runs between Fort William and Mallaig. Takes about 90mins in all but the views are breathtaking.!!
The train also passes over the Glenfinnan Viaduct, which as you may already know, was made famous by being shown in the Harry Potter films.
With the steam billowing into the sky, It is like stepping back in time 100yrs,! :0)

4 Likes

One of the highlights of recent holidays. Sensational views, few pints in Mallaig and back. Absolute class, great shout!

4 Likes

I have heard from @Alright_Now a few days ago. I’m in a group with him, Red_Jedi, Ferhat (cannot remember his username) and PTT from TIA. haven’t heard from PTT for a while now. Red_Jedi sent me some words of encouragement around the time of the Manc loss.

7 Likes

Good to hear he is alright, and I hope @PTT is alright and just keeping a low profile

3 Likes

I thought ptt was here … @klopptinho No?

3 Likes

I can’t remember if he came over and changed username or decided not to switch, but as his name doesn’t link like others I think he may not have joined when TIA shut down

1 Like

100% not @klopptinho…but you’re close…

4 Likes

How’s red Jedi doing…

1 Like

ever the positive soul that he is, bless him. gave me a good pickup when I needed it.

I was lucky to connect with him an @PTT at Hotel TIA and Anfield. seriously special day. I’ll never forget.

3 Likes

I always keep an eye out for his posts…he’s like my connection to the kop.

1 Like

Lol yes I klipped the wrong klopp

3 Likes

This @ptt guy sounds ace, is he here?

:wink:

4 Likes

legend. absolute legend. haven’t seen hide nor hair of him tho. must be incognito

2 Likes

Hm, I think Limie may have uninstalled Whatsapp or something, pretty sure I’d spoken with him on there but not seeing him now in my contacts :confused:

2 Likes

He’s probably on Signal. :wink:

3 Likes

He’s on LinkedIn…

1 Like

Makes sense now :sunglasses:

2 Likes