The Anfield Noise - Users

While the Welcome thread is always there, it’s an elaborate one where many discussions happen. What I thought is, it would be nice if we have a separate thread where the newly migrated users just gave a shout that they got moved(without any other discussion). This will help us to notice which of your friends didn’t move yet and give them a shout in TIA via PM or @ ing. As I think a few of them would generally miss this movement.

PS - @ISMF1 - I checked the ‘Users’ list here. Only displaying 12. Think it’s not getting updated.

6 Likes

Let me start of by saying

I got moved to here.

Welcome everyone here in the new place. Let’s have a blast.

4 Likes

Present and reporting for duty.

6 Likes

You couldn’t shake me off that easily friends
Looking forward to the usual fun and LFC games

6 Likes

looks around seeing the same riff raff and delinquents

sigh

6 Likes

Well done guys…this place looks really cool. Looking forward to meeting some new friends in here.

7 Likes

I think it just takes a little white to update (maybe 24 hours)

I have just checked and its showing for me 47.

https://theanfieldnoise.com/u

4 Likes

:wave:

Had a brief identity crisis, thought about reverting to “leadandjelly” but decided that Prolix is indeed the new me.

7 Likes

Get in, Alrighf Now laaaaaaddd

7 Likes

Am present and correct Sir.

6 Likes

Hi everyone. Glad to be here.

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Not sure about all the features of the new site, but it will be interesting to find out!

6 Likes

For us as well!

I think it’s capable of doing a fair bit, but a lot of features and functions can be added through plug-ins. I think if there’s a feature you think would be a good addition it’s worth putting a shout out to @ISMF1 who can see if it’s something that can be implemented.

6 Likes

Is the only users at the moment people who have been invited from TIA? When will people get the chance to register on TAN.

1 Like

The invites were mainly to stop people stealing other people’s TIA user names, I don’t think there’s any reason why people from outside the community couldn’t just sign up as per normal, as far as I know.

4 Likes

Rideo fuckers…

I’m here.

6 Likes

I heard the best thing to do when you’re a new fish is take on the alpha.

Who’s that then?

4 Likes

You’re off to a good start…misspelled your own name.

I thought we spoke about first impressions…

10 Likes

Put me in, coach.

(Post must be at least 20 characters
Have you tried the button?)

3 Likes

The forum will be open for other registrations, but new users have some significant restrictions, and there are ‘trust levels’ that also impose limits. All the accounts coming over TIA are getting higher trust levels than if they were new accounts.

That said, you can use the invitation function yourselves which allow those whom you invite to also start at a higher trust level.

6 Likes