The Anfield Noise - Users

Quick question, how does one use the invite function? Had a look but can’t see anything obvious…

1 Like

Hamburger/Admin

In the Admin, click on Users - on the sub menu, 2nd from right is ‘Send Invites’, click on that and you get a new subheader menu, which has a + Send Invite command. Click that and enter the email in the dialog box

Not sure what it will look like for a regular account, but likely somewhat similar.

3 Likes

Thanks very much Arminius et al for setting up our new home and inviting us!

4 Likes

Just how brown is your tongue? :thinking:

2 Likes

So I’m here now.

All feels a bit surreal, I’ve gone from being one of the originals, the stalwarts, the old timers, the old guard… to just being another face in the crowd…

Bushfires, COVID and now having equal status as SBY fucking M.

Good grief

13 Likes

Haha. To be honest (and to placate cynicaloldgit) I did wonder about the name of the forum given the likelihood that the Anfield Noise is likely to be nonexistent then much diminished for some time. Hopefully TAN will be able to celebrate ‘full volume’ in time for us to win our 20th at the end of this season or as I like to hope it will be called 20in21.

3 Likes

Nah; that’s never gonna happen.

2 Likes

Have successfully teleported from the TIA universe to this parallel but not exactly the same universe.

7 Likes

To be clear, this has been a team effort, and really all I have done is the transition process. ISMF has done the real heavy lifting of getting this platform up (plus several betas of others).

12 Likes

Ah man this place is awesome

Just met the best poster on here, we hit it off like wildfire, I think he really appreciates me for my opinion and I reckon he will be an awesome asset to the site, he was so helpful.

So much better than anyone I met on TIA. Fifteen years on TIA and within 24 hours of being on here I already feel a better connection with one poster than I ever did over there.

Tell me what you guys think of discobot when you meet him. Fucking dead set legend.

15 Likes

He even shares my love of capybaras…

4 Likes

haha. I must say I don’t trust discobot as I never heard a peep from him on TIA. Plus he seems almost too polite, if you know what I mean.

4 Likes

Nah man, he’s the genuine thing, no stress.

When you’ve been around as long as I have, you can spot someone genuine a mile away

2 Likes

Thank god that it’s not having a girl’s name. Otherwise you would have found your true love.

2 Likes

Sorry chaps, I have arrived.

6 Likes

Isn’t that the deeply unpopular follow-up to the Bee Gees’ hit How Deep is Your Love?

4 Likes

It’s worse than that mate, you’re a bloody Johnny come lately :wink:

3 Likes

Not a techophobe…but what’s the items at the bottom the page showing ’ default red/red etc…I’m not pressing on em yet???

In place. Ready for action.

3 Likes

Absolutely @Arminius. Only picked you out for migrating us over; massive thanks are owed to the entire mod crew.

Ubermick
Hope in your heart
Nikola
Mascot
ISMF
Zinedine Biscan

You are all awesome. Perhaps you guys should get a special FSG style trophy (Maybe a Linda Pizzuti pic?)

3 Likes