The Anfield Noise - Users

John Henry in a bikini :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I initially wanted to change my avatar but then got this message:

‘‘Sorry, we can’t find any avatar associated with that email address. Can you try uploading it again?’’

So I decided to try my usual avatar which I am able to upload my but am unable to crop it the way it should be viewed. Any suggestions?

If you find out, please tell @Alright_Now so Klopp can stop looking like the London Underground logo :joy:

7 Likes

If you look closely, you will realize that talll, lean, statuesque figure is none other than Alright Now. And while you are looking, notice how the bright yellow red silver light bathes over him in its glory.

Anyway carry on.

8 Likes

Looks closely and :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Okay so how do you quote a post while replying to it?

Direct thyself to @aussielad’s definitive explanation here.

1 Like

There are 2 ways.

In the top left hand corner of the reply box is a speach bubble, by clicking that you will quote the whole post.

The other option is if you want to quote a certain part of a post, then highlight the part you want to reply to and it will give you the option to quote that section.

3 Likes

Thanks @aussielad and @Prolix

@Arminius, thanks for the invite!

Hi all, changed my nick from 1dragon to the current one (20 referenced to 2020). Hopefully it signifies the longevity of this community!

1 Like

I’d suggest that you let a track somewhere in your profile of your ancient username. So people can keep up with the change.

Press 'em… :laughing: It’s different skins which you can chose and change at will.

Excellent, cheers! :+1:t2:

Okay. But how do I get back to the default settings if things go wrong (they will go wrong, it’s me, they know it). There’s two default options, is it the one with an asterisk???

Nothing will go wrong, it’s completely reversible. You can all try them out, and then return to the one you prefer.

1 Like

It works, it works. I wasn’t trapped in some cyberspace. You guys must be some genius. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::100::fist::cocktail::tropical_drink::beer::beers::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Cheers…I’ll have a go…

1 Like

I created a cricket thread in Other Sport. However, it doesn’t seem to be visible. Did I do something wrong?

1 Like

I saw it …

I can see 5 threads but not the Cricket one.

I see Tennis, Baseball, NFL, Horse Racing & About The Other Sport category.

Not to worry…