The Anfield Noise Welcome thread

The thought of going to RAWK :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

This is why we preferred option A :joy:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the announcement thread on TIA gave more details, but the short answer is that the site owners wanted to close down the forum, so the choice was basically to set up a new place for the community, or have nothing and people just drift to somewhere else like RAWK

Is there any plans to link up with TIA articles and maybe have some of the content writers for the main site maybe write some stuff here as well, and maybe even have an equivalent main site with our own articles etc( someone will have to quit work and become a hack and sit through press conferences etc​:eyes:)…and maybe we can have a few itk’s come here soon​:joy::joy:

1 Like

If you haven’t yet, head over to the “themes” thread. @ISMF1 has genuinely put together a great selection of ways to rework the look of the site and I can say that it’s helped me feel more comfortable with the changes.

4 Likes

Have seen that, just having a moan as I’m a gumpy old bastard :rofl:

4 Likes

Bloody hell. Who the hell invited you.

We were planning to dump you in TIA. Obviously 1 Mod didn’t read the plan. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

@ISMF1 - In TIA Forum, maybe due to the forum being tied to TIA site, a lot of the topics were hidden unless we register/log in to view. Will TAN do the same, or it is open seasons to visitors to see everything?

1 Like

Honey I’m home. :grinning:

5 Likes

Hello everyone just to let youes know I made it. ( likkle steps, for those that are interested LIKKLE is like LOTTLE but different. )

:grinning:

1 Like

You ask a lot of questions

3 Likes

We fear change.

20 characters minimum? Goooooooooooaaaaaaal it is then.

4 Likes

Can we have a poll who will be the first person to be banned in here?

2 Likes

Yay! Made it, finally. And hey, thanks for letting me in on the fact I have a Spam account, I never knew that, amazing what I’ve found in there. :shushing_face:

Can I be the one to crack the champers bottle on the floating of this place - looks real good so far (checks out the furniture arrangements, the decor, the coffee machine - - the drinks cabinet).

4 Likes

Hello everyone it is filling up quick @ Arminius great job!

4 Likes

Yay I’m here. Off to have a look and play around

1 Like

I’m gonna love it here!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I’ll need to get used to this, but hopefully with each day we can just continue where we left off at TIA.

Thanks to everyone putting the work in and hopefully there’s a trophy or two to celebrate TAN’s debut season!

10 Likes

My bet is HowlingFanTodd

4 Likes

How do i download my old avatar picture from TIA or create one?

My god, have you seen how many emojis there are?

There’s even one for an old dinasaur like me: :t_rex:

PS: a post preview feature would be useful.

5 Likes