The Anfield Noise Welcome thread

This thread is for any suggestions or questions as we all figure out to use the new platform, or just a place to make your first post.

4 Likes

Arh hello, sad news on TIA but looks slick and hope you all the best in future endeavours here …as well as hoping Liverpool smash everyone again

10 Likes

Hello everyone. Do like the look but it would be nice to be only one click away from seen the new posts.

2 Likes

Yes - haven’t found an equivalent yet.

1 Like

Another feature I am looking for is “Mark forum read”. Hope to see that added sometimes.

3 Likes

Is there an easy way to navigate back to ‘home’ page that lists different forum sections?

Ex: I click on the Albert, than find drop down when I can switch to Rumour mill, etc. but how do I go back to previous menu without simply hitting back?

Sorry I’m technologically a dinosaur.

Edit: I can just click banner at top of page, lol

5 Likes

Looks good… Gets a bit of getting used to, but is really quick and if you get a dark theme will be bob on.

I went back to my original TIA username (draex) which under I was banned probably over 10 years ago for fighting with ISMF (pre-mod hat!) about Lucas… Hopefully 5 years as iluvatar means I can continue to behave!

As I mentioned previously I spend a lot of time on this site and will happily donate towards it’s upkeep.

p.s. Draexnael = Alexander…

5 Likes

Tried on both laptop and mobile, nicely done! Loving the overall look and feel, would take a bit of time to get used to.

Agree with @carragold, personally “latest posts” in TIA was possibly most used button atleast for me, I used browser in mobile prominently on TIA. Direct navigation button in one click from any page for that would be nice.

2 Likes

Yeah, agree with this.

1 Like

Thank you for the invite I am sure it will be brilliant

3 Likes

You have the topic list on the top right. Click on it, and you’ll see ‘New’. I think that’s it.

1 Like

What was your username on TIA, mate?

Just like to say how impressive @discobot was. Haven’t had a more interesting exchange on the forum in years. Might be a bit of patronising dickhead on the quiet. He seemed to know a lot of stuff about posting though.

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

I thought my avatar name would still be FGred? Thanks

Doesn’t seem to be it. Just seems to be a place for any topics or threads you have started. The latest new posts been one click away would be handy

1 Like

Well done @discobot. I don’t know where I’d be without you son.

1 Like

I didn’t see the send button sorry? FGred was my user name

I edited your profile to have it show FGred

1 Like

Thanks please be patient with me I’ll have a few wobbles along the way

4 Likes