THE ANFIELD NOISE

The Anfield Noise Welcome thread

This thread is for any suggestions or questions as we all figure out to use the new platform, or just a place to make your first post.

4 Likes

Arh hello, sad news on TIA but looks slick and hope you all the best in future endeavours here …as well as hoping Liverpool smash everyone again

9 Likes

Hello everyone. Do like the look but it would be nice to be only one click away from seen the new posts.

2 Likes

Yes - haven’t found an equivalent yet.

1 Like

Another feature I am looking for is “Mark forum read”. Hope to see that added sometimes.

3 Likes

Is there an easy way to navigate back to ‘home’ page that lists different forum sections?

Ex: I click on the Albert, than find drop down when I can switch to Rumour mill, etc. but how do I go back to previous menu without simply hitting back?

Sorry I’m technologically a dinosaur.

Edit: I can just click banner at top of page, lol

5 Likes

Looks good… Gets a bit of getting used to, but is really quick and if you get a dark theme will be bob on.

I went back to my original TIA username (draex) which under I was banned probably over 10 years ago for fighting with ISMF (pre-mod hat!) about Lucas… Hopefully 5 years as iluvatar means I can continue to behave!

As I mentioned previously I spend a lot of time on this site and will happily donate towards it’s upkeep.

p.s. Draexnael = Alexander…

5 Likes

Tried on both laptop and mobile, nicely done! Loving the overall look and feel, would take a bit of time to get used to.

Agree with @carragold, personally “latest posts” in TIA was possibly most used button atleast for me, I used browser in mobile prominently on TIA. Direct navigation button in one click from any page for that would be nice.

2 Likes

Yeah, agree with this.

1 Like

Thank you for the invite I am sure it will be brilliant

3 Likes

You have the topic list on the top right. Click on it, and you’ll see ‘New’. I think that’s it.

1 Like

What was your username on TIA, mate?

Just like to say how impressive @discobot was. Haven’t had a more interesting exchange on the forum in years. Might be a bit of patronising dickhead on the quiet. He seemed to know a lot of stuff about posting though.

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

I thought my avatar name would still be FGred? Thanks

Doesn’t seem to be it. Just seems to be a place for any topics or threads you have started. The latest new posts been one click away would be handy

1 Like

Well done @discobot. I don’t know where I’d be without you son.

1 Like

I didn’t see the send button sorry? FGred was my user name

I edited your profile to have it show FGred

1 Like

Thanks please be patient with me I’ll have a few wobbles along the way

4 Likes