The Anfield Noise Welcome thread

Are you related to Bender?

1 Like

How is old Bender? Still with the old firm, is he?

1 Like

Yep, there’s two options - New and Latest. New I presume are whatever new threads are added anywhere in the forum? And latest whenever a new post is added to thread?

It’s the latter one which being accessible from every page, like we had the lightning button in TIA - a suggestion. Find it really helpful.

3 Likes

Like the feature in this new forum that allow us to post pictures without having to upload to cloud first.

3 Likes

Warning: do not use when drunk.

6 Likes

Actually, should there be a picture file size limit, so that we do not tax the forum capacity? I forgot to resize the photo that I posted. With a lot of posters and pictures uploaded, that could become an issue in the long run.

3 Likes

ehhhhh,

honestly…

it will grow on me, i hope.

(sorry for been that guy)

1 Like

That’s a good point, I will look at that today.

2 Likes

Hopefully you should see that threads which are read are dull/shaded.

Unread threads are brighter more bold.

1 Like

Fully understand it’s a big change :slight_smile: try a few of the skins to see if that changes looks and feel.

I am going to try continually improve how this place looks. So hopefully will also get better with time .

1 Like

Looking good folks, to infinity and beyond :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome work from all involved.

Will take a bit of getting used to our new home, but look forward to continued forum fun with you lot!

1 Like

Did not want to ask on TIA but why the switch?

Ok guys I am here now, start your applause.

1 Like

Just observed the statistics, badges and how for the links no longer need to have to click Media then the link for it to get embedded. @Livvy would be very happy :stuck_out_tongue:
Appreciate the ease of use!!

My post in the “The end of the TIA forum” was it looked like Coutinho handing in a transfer request. Well seems like we have gone ahead and bought Alisson and VVD by the looks of this forum :wink:

6 Likes

Hello everyone, :raising_hand_woman:… It will probably take a while until I get used to it, but that will surely get better after a while.

7 Likes

Hi there.

Alex reporting for duty.

3 Likes

IT

LOOKS

WEIRD

But will give it a chance. Who knows, hopefully with the change in style, we might see a change in the quality of posts from @Alright_Now :wink:

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure the announcement thread on TIA gave more details, but the short answer is that the site owners wanted to close down the forum, so the choice was basically to set up a new place for the community, or have nothing and people just drift to somewhere else like RAWK.

2 Likes

The thought of going to RAWK :nauseated_face:

2 Likes