The Anfield Noise Welcome thread

Don’t tell him,lazy bastard.

9 Likes

On mobile, you can click at right bottom of screen, eg. 279/279 and you get the scroll to navigate at the bottom.

3 Likes

You know you will get a badge if read/scroll all the posts in a thread. :trophy:

1 Like

Thanks. Fine on mobile but not on laptop

1 Like
2 Likes

Here is solution within the thread it’s self

[quote=“ISMF1, post:36, topic:499”]
There are several very ways to navigate threads. On a computer on the right-hand side of your screen, you will see a scroll bar.

On the scroll bar in the image above if you can click on “6 Sep” to go to first post. Or “35m ago” to go to last post. These are buttons.

The scroll bar is also intelligent, move the bar and the date and number of the post changes. This makes it easy to navigate backward and forwards. (In image above the “111/113 14 Sep” is a dragable button, by holding down mouse button)

Alternatively use keyboard shortcuts

1 Like

This had instructions to go it from outside thread

2 Likes

Thanks everyone

1 Like

In which thread should we wish @Scott.Jones a happy birthday? Everyone is invited for a small gathering of many people at @cynicaloldgit’s.

7 Likes

Sounds like a lemonparty.

3 Likes

Hello again after a long hiatus I’m back on here, I’ve missed it especially after the mad end to the season.

9 Likes

Who are you? :thinking:

(Only kidding)

1 Like

Ha, to be fair it’s been a longer absence than I wanted (life got extremely hectic)

1 Like

Thank you yeah things are on the up. Things are calming down. I won’t go into it too much but moving house and a fresh start was needed.

2 Likes

So now that you have the time (and calmness), what do you think of Elliott’s handbag?

1 Like

Good one @Iftikhar now we’ve lost him for another few months… :joy:

1 Like

Rainbow Circle GIF by INTO ACTION

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I know I’m female but I still don’t know what you’re talking about. :joy:

3 Likes

Don’t worry.

I’m not sure if even he knows what he is talking about some times :rofl:

2 Likes