The Anfield Noise Welcome thread

Animated GIF

1 Like

Just give me an unlimited number of monkeys, keyboards, and sufficient time, and I will get it done.

1 Like

that pretty much sums up why the TIA forum was shut down :smile:

1 Like

The reason why Tia was shite is because of the shit posters in the forum down there. I hope most of them did not come over here.

run-away-cute

Thank god delusional Geordie didnā€™t make it

Will you do that?
Or why bother??
So we can all prove/score retro points that are in the mists of time?

It could be fun, or carnage!

Was some great threads in there over the years , one of the best ones I read was call of duty, think it was by a member called hunters man or something , said the game was an insult to serving people and that it should be banned , then went on to argue for weeks with people about itā€¦then started playing the game , then had hissy fits saying it was for sale as it was shit and then went on about how his friends serving in Afghanistan and Iraq do their job just for crap like this to be madeā€¦

He then went on to say how much he loved the game as he kept playing , the banter in between some of the old posters was brilliant .

I actually regret him. He was great to have around before a game against Newcastle. Iā€™d have loved to read what he thinks about the Saudi takeover.

3 Likes