The British Broadcasting Corporation

Exactly like the NHS was so many years ago after all the claims from the left on internet forums.

It’s simply astonishing that you can be so myopically loyal to the Tories that you cannot see what is literally happening in front of all our eyes.

1 Like

Been happening for 30 years, shit they’re slow.

The BBC are biased to the government. Any chance they get to publish an embarrassing photograph of the opposition they clutch with both hands….

Which one is embarrassing? Johnson usually looks like that. I realise it’s not Liz Truss but it’s easy enough to work out that the story is about the current PM.

No, it’s been happened for thirteen.

Oh dear Mascot. Why do you think countries go from one government to another and back again? Because none of them solve man’s real needs. If any of them had the answers they’d be permanently in office.

2 Likes

Sex?

Beer?

2 Likes

Johnson , the reverse Midas indeed , just like his role model Trump.

There should also be another investigation into the matter of the loan that was procured on his behalf by Sharp. As far as I am aware we still don’t know who it was that actually loaned him the money.

1 Like

Why is that anyone’s business?
Why would you need to know?

You really need to ask ? You imagine Johnson wouldn’t be beyond using the power of his office to reward a benefactor ?

2 Likes

Ummm…I don’t know…maybe because he was THE FUCKING PRIME MINISTER?

2 Likes

SMFH

I get the BBC bloke thing, jobs for favours etc.
Bloke shouldn’t have got the job, should have been removed from the job, Johnson should have been held to account.

But, I assume it was a personal loan, which he’ll be repaying with his own money.
Therefore, no-ones business what the source of the loan was, no matter how much feet stamping is done in the form of capital letters

Makes you wonder why he didn’t just go to a bank then.

Being PM , the terms , conditions and provenance of the loan are everyone’s business. And I’m pretty sure he’s obliged to share that information too.

The Chairman had to resign because of a perceived conflict of interest. The lack of transparency only feeds the suspicion that , at the very least , the same could apply here.

3 Likes

You don’t know that he didn’t

You’re sure about that are you?

1 Like

A spokesman for him insists he already has ; “All Mr Johnson’s financial arrangements have been properly declared and registered on the advice of officials.”
But the Labour Party contend otherwise and are calling for an investigation.

And of course he never went to a bank first. This whole shitshow would never have occurred if he had.

Looks like it’s been disclosed.