The Copa America thread

Those were like running finger nails on a chalk board.

Bobby is taking a rest.

Ecuador deserve it and these last two games have shown some Brazilian weaknesses

1 Like

Brazil, Peru, Colombia, and Ecuador are through to the next round. Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, and Uruguay are through as well since fifth-placed Bolivia can’t go above fourth-placed Uruguay.

Drew 3 players towards him, with his back towards the goal, what an amazing flick pass by Messi to set up the goal.

Didn’t see what’s happened. Paraguay’s Almirón was taken off due to an injury.

Edit: Replay showed that he pulled his left hamstring.

Bolivia’s keeper Carlos Lampe has been outstanding. Argentina would have scored many more if it wasn’t his quick reactions and strong hands and wrists.

QF#1: Peru vs. Paraguay
QF#2: Brazil vs. Chile
QF#3: Uruguay vs. Colombia
QF#4: Argentina vs. Ecuador

1 Like

Until the final when they find a way to self destruct.

1 Like

As I said no one has looked that good, Argentina probably yesterday was the best, I’ve been a bit impressed with that Peru side as I said.

Yeah, Colombia been very ordinary; otherwise they could beat a stale Uruguay carried so far by Cavani and Suarez. Not saying that it can’t happen still.

The fake crowd noise is really bad.

The ref has lost the plot.

1 Like

This post could be from any thread on this site

3 Likes

Good for Paraguay to tie the match. 10 vs 11 and still putting pressure on the 11 men Peru.

Deflected goal. Tough luck for Paraguay. Peru doesn’t deserve this match. Playing with 11 men but the effort from Paraguay made it appeared to be 11 vs 11.

Another red card :rofl:

To be honest first time Paraguay have looked like attacking in this entire tournament.

This ref loves to be at the centre stage. Utter shite ref.

1 Like

Hahahaha, 3-3!

No ET. Straight to Pen.

One of the co-host on FS1 is a total idiot.

Our commentator has only just realised