The Copa America thread

Fucking hell. You keep the best GK in the world on the bench for the final you deserve to lose. Eder son is a calamity waiting to happen

Does Bolosarno hand this trophy over, if so I might stay up to watch that.

Cnut didn’t even get to win the thing he tried to buy with his sports washing.

Probably get Tite sacked mind.

How have you got the highlights for tomorrow’s match?

1 Like

I’m sure that’s the head of FIFA there. Is he heading off to the Euros after this? :thinking:

2 Likes

Anyhow I think the ref deserved man of the match.

1 Like

Leon Osman came out with a cracker then, “I don’t have any regret about collecting my runners up medal.”

Yeah these are some of the biggest players in the world with CL and title winning medals.

Also I don’t remember 8th place getting medals?

1 Like

Certainly hope Richarlison stays with EFC. He’s absolute garbage.

Wouldn’t say no to us buying De Paul though. MoM for me.

2 Likes

It is so tough to listen to Fox Sports host/co-hosts spewing garbage after garbage. I hope I don’t have to listen to them again for a long while.

Now that TSN has license to broadcast La Liga matches, I wonder what commentary we are going to get. Hope that it’s not Fox Sports or Bein Sports hyperbole.

Runners up in what??

*edit. He got an FA Cup runners up medal in 09/10. Guessing he doesn’t regret not winning an actual winners medal which is a bit weird.

1 Like

Erm, he is going to Atletico Madrid already

Possibly. It’s him or Luis Alberto isn’t it?

Bet Argentina winning the Copa America in Brazil has gone down well.

2 Likes

Not as well as most of the divers on show last night and, indeed, throughout the tournament.

Truly pathetic.

1 Like

It was like watching Sterling

Well done Argentina! So glad, Messi got his medal at last.

3 Likes

Greatly relieved that the tournament finished without any injury or illness of our trio. Hopefully they will have a nice break and return refreshed.

Top tournament scorer, top tournament assist maker, player of the tournament, he basically carried them to victory for the first time since 1993 and with that probably puts to bed the ridiculous argument some would make about him not being the greatest of all time because he hasn’t achieved something internationally.

2 Likes

World Cups won? A big fat 0

Totally overrated.

1 Like

Well, he isn’t, is he?

2 Likes

Credit to Argentina winning. Pleased for Messi to win a title with his country. Player of the tournament.