The Copa America thread

If only they had the best goalkeeper and DM in the world on the bench. :grinning:

8 Likes

This match is awesome…if you enjoy watching guys flop around on the pitch.

2 Likes

I think everyone on the pitch right now has a yellow!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I would have said that was more of a foul on the Argentine.
Anyhow no pen given.

2 Likes

This is so much better of a match than what we will see tomorrow.

1 Like

That’s funny as hell. A Sinovac virtual advertisement on the touchline boards.

3 Likes

Bobby is literally the only player in the Brazil side not looking for a fight. He just wants to play.

1 Like

Otamendi’s tackle there …. Comedy

2 Likes

Angel di Maria’s wife’s take on living in Manchester is hilarious if you haven’t read it

2 Likes

Brazil wouldn’t be losing if Alison was in goal

2 Likes

Waste of his time, no? Thankfully, it only lasted one season. Didn’t dampen my enthusiasm for him. Nice to see him having a good match tonight. Best player on the pitch.

Messi, how???!

2 Likes

How did Messi not score?

2 Likes

Lionel made a messi out of that chance.

4 Likes

Messi’s missed chance did not cost Argentina. He finally won a trophy for his country.

3 Likes

They won it in spite of him. He was gash. Was watching thinking, “How did this guy score 30 goals in La Liga last season?”

2 Likes

Ok, great, Messi wins the Copa. Wonderful. Is it really that big of a deal? I’m asking genuinely, for me it feels a bit hollow. It’s taken him long enough.

Now let’s get our boys home safe and sound!

3 Likes

Haha. Just checked wikipedia. They already have this cup listed under Messi’s international honors. He did also win a Junior World Cup for Argentina in 2005 and Olympic gold in 2008.

1 Like

Representing one’s country and winning a gold medal or trophy, I am certain he would no longer have to say or wonder, “My only regret in life is…”

1 Like

Totally forgot about him, he was way less of a car crash than he usually is. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like