The Copa America thread

I am supposed to be sleeping, but I can’t, so I am watching this match. :grinning:.

So glad Messi got a goal. I hope Argentina win, for Mesdi’s sake.

Genuinely baffling

1 Like

The goal was scored by Di Maria. :grinning:

1 Like

Fred’s lucky to still be in the pitch after that tackle on Neymar around 12’.

2 Likes

Love it when someone really antagonized Richarlison. He was just about to blow up.

Bobby comes on in the 2nd half (replacing the my next card is Red Fred).

1 Like

Bobby playing underneath Neymar.

Richarlison is such a crybaby. It’s embarrassing.

1 Like

I missed the goal! Lol!

I think my attention is waning now!:rofl:

1 Like

Don’t think Fabinho is being judged vs. Fred, rather vs. Casemiro, but I genuinely don’t understand why Fabinho hasn’t usurped Casemiro? I know he was the undisputed CDM the years they won the CL, but unless I’m mistaken I didn’t think he was super impressive in the time since (and certainly not as impressive as Fab IMHO).

2 Likes

Haha lo celso hunted Neymar on that.

1 Like

Trolololol fuck off Richarlison you c**t

3 Likes

Bobby drags the defender inside, completely out of position freeing Richarlison up and he can’t take the chance.

2 Likes

Neymar diving again

2 Likes

Tackles, players baiting each other, tackles.

This is awesome

1 Like

Leon Osman commentating on Argentina vs Brazil a bit out of left field isn’t it.

Bobby and Paquetá are very effective together drawing Argentina’s players away to give the dickhead Richarlison chances to score. Happened at least twice now.

1 Like

Lol I feel like I’m Bobby’s parent watching him play, I’m taking it personally when he’s getting tackled roughly. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

A bit more urgency in this half, but frankly not a lot of quality in this match. Both country’s sides need an overhaul if they expect to do anything in 16 months’ time.

1 Like

The Brazilian backline, including the current keeper, are total shite!

2 Likes