The Copa America thread

I think it is more like

1 Like

Isnā€™t he the top scorer in the copa?

No.

1 Like

Sell him then.

3 Likes

No, but he did score in 7 consecutive games for Uruguay before the USA match.

1 Like

Imagine if he had an average conversion rate at sitters. Heā€™d be easily scoring twice the goals.

1 Like

Uruguay :uruguay: :partying_face:

1 Like

6 Likes

https://x.com/UruguayFootENG/status/1809927653148766368

3 Likes

:argentina: vs :canada:

:colombia: vs :uruguay:

1 Like
3 Likes

He flashed some talent, but like most Brazilian players these days, was more concerned with going to ground after any contact, looking for a free kick.

1 Like

I believe itā€™s called ā€œThe Neymar Effectā€.

3 Likes

Disappointing result, solid performance, just too much firepower on Argentina. Chilean referee wasnā€™t looking to give either side any favours, but allowing that was advantage Argentina. Pity they cannot help themselves but be utter twats.

1 Like

Yes and there was a real difference in quality, some of those short relatively easy passes were dire from Canada, and the defending on the first goal wasā€¦not great.

Messi still looks sublime in moments, much more useful than the other aging twat.

There were times last night that I wondered if Canada was a professional side. They were direā€¦

Credit to Marsh for getting them here though, even if he rode all the luck any one manager could possibly get.

But the lack of details in his tactical organization was at times physically painful, a fact not helped by his theatrics on the sidelineā€¦

The US had better get proper pitches in place for the WC.

The entire Copa has been very strange. Almost like a decision was made to completely change the refereeingā€¦

1 Like

Colombia all over Uruguay. Darwin has had his usual three chances off target.

MuƱoz second yellow. Couldā€™ve been a straight red.

Absolute insanity from Munoz to get sent off here for Columbia. Total foolishness.

1 Like

Was dumb as fuck

This is not football anymore