The Copa America thread

I just watched a guy who has done hundreds of hours on a tattoo table getting his entire body done, writhing around in pain on the grass from a bump on the leg.

give me a fuckin break

2 Likes

thanks :slightly_smiling_face:, itĀ“s a bit annoying but better than spanish tbf

this guy is so out of this world, beautiful freekick

Donā€™t know; thereā€™s something about watching the Copa in Spanish. :thinking:

2 Likes

I stepped away for 5 minutes and Messi score a bloody goal. PVR time.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/TODkuMmJIOI

1 Like

Question to those watching the BBC coverage, is it me or is the video quality poor?

if Diego had the hand of Godā€¦

Messi has his left foot.

Alissons head (+face)?

1 Like

ok i switched back to Tudn.tv, thatĀ“s from Mexico. Never watched it before

How did Chile not scored on that 1-on-1?

Oh well, Chile got a pen out of itā€¦Hit the crossbar, no encroachment and scored with a header.

1-1

penalty now

Amazing that Vidal (Sassoon) could still stand up straight after being ā€œkickedā€ between the legs.

1 Like

Why were Argentina moaning then? Or is that their default position?

I do like this ref he literally looks like a teacher who is tired of the play acting.

I think that a lot of South American football players could apply for immigration here to Canada as lumberjacks when they retire from football.

I think it was, Iā€™m mainly watching this for a goals bet while reading my book.

All that rolling around on the pitch, I think that they need to introduce fire ants to prevent these players on the ground too much.

2 Likes

my favorite ā€œSassoonā€ Vidal moment

6 Likes