The Copa America thread

Love the appeal on that.

Anyhow man of the match is the referee.

Wow, kitchen sink and scramble time!

One more, Paraguay vs Bolivia in about an hour time?

Anyone finding it a bit damp squid maybe itā€™s the lack of crowds considering you have them with the Euros

Typical game between Latin American teams. Lots of horrible niggly fouls, loads of moaning to the ref, play acting. Crap tournament in comparison to the Euros.

1 Like

Yeah hopefully that might open this game up early.

VAR is ruining this a bit mind, donā€™t mind it for the penalty but spending half an hour checking for encroachment who cares.

VAR deffo seems to be better used in the Euros

Another penalty here but also a hand ball shout so 30 minutes VAR for this?

Second is, first not so sure. Iā€™d give one save them the time.

Oh no off to the screen he goes oh offside as well.

Offside given.

This Bolivia side already seems to be sitting too deep, also all seems a little last ditch.

Paraguay should create a few more good chances you feel.

Haha I seriously donā€™t know.

On the replay of the penalty I wonder if they spent that long checking encroachment because they didnā€™t have the actual image.

1 Like

I thought the ball was in even after the first replayā€¦as I couldnā€™t believe Alejandro Romero missed the goal.

1 Like

Yup I thought the commentator had got it wrong. The thing is if they put something on target I doubt this goalie will save it.

1 Like

That was such an idiotic foul to put his own team into peril with the entire 2nd half to go.

Depends if Paraguay can put a shot on target that tackle at the end was nasty too.

Can see VAR looking at that as well at half time.

1 Like

Paraguay just canā€™t buy a goal.

Kind of tempted to back a clean sheet by Bolivia.

Well, Paraguay got a nice one in. Nice volley.

And glad I didnā€™t, but yeah was going take something like that.