The Copa America thread

Firmino missed one of the easiest one on ones he’ll ever get. He sent the ball straight to the keeper from 2-3 yards out, completely unmarked having all the time in the world to pick his spot.

He has had some really bad misses but this one was nothing short of horrific.

Not a bit arsed as long as he isn’t getting injured or sick.

2 Likes

Some fucking font they use. May well have used hieroglyphics :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This game is making up for that we just watched, Chile should be up by 3 already.

Bolívia miss their only chance and it was a bit of a sitter

Much better second half by Bolivia

So the other twenty guys have no influence whatsoever on the game. :thinking:

And then you have to factor in the officials…

This article could also go to the Corona thread. They should abandon Copa this year.

1 Like

He suggested it’s better to get it than get the jab, just glad my partner has got the jab.

Bolosarno is insane.

1 Like

It’s nothing to do with the left, he has replaced his chief medical officer and now it’s some bloke from the military as are a large number of his back room staff.

The economy is an utter mess for those who live there but exchange rate for a tourist is perfect at £1 to 7R.

He is the Trump of the tropics but ramp an obsession with a military dictatorship of the 70s

What a counter attack by Ecuador. Not offside, right?

1 Like

Nah fair enough.

I thought they may be checking the arm, but yeah seems it was for offside… odd, need to buy into the Euros checker as it seems far quicker.

What a pass, great header to bring it back to 2-2 for Venezuela.

That was some insane minute of hectic football.

Wish I picked up the game earlier. I didn’t start watching until 60+ minutes.

Haa, Yerry Mina chested in an own goal putting Colombia behind Peru.

I’m really struggling to stay interested in Copa. The timings don’t help but the quality of the games and the quality of the broadcast is really meh.

1 Like

I actually quite enjoyed yesterday’s games, I have had them on in the background for most while I read my book.

Another pretty entertaining game this.

Initially thought that Suarez scored to draw the match, but it was chalked off as Vidal’s own goal.