The Corona Pandemic

I’ve seen nothing.

Prince Harry appears to be getting back and forth ok…

Well, fingers crossed. Slight problem is that currently (apparently) the AZ jab doesn’t have US approval. Quick google shows that it isn’t yet approved. Great.

It isn’t and is unlikely ever to be at this stage. But I don’t think the travel restrictions will be based on what jab you’ve personally had or which one is dominant in your country.

2 Likes

Surely it must be? The whole “life getting back to normal once we’re all fully vaccinated” must be dependant on the destination country accepting and certifying the efficacy of the required jab? Otherwise two shots of Domestos (thanks Trump) and you’ve carte blanche to travel anywhere.

That’s how it is for travel to the EU. Hence why there’s an issue with those in the UK travelling to the EU that have had Novavax as trial participants (they currently can’t as Novavax isn’t approved by the EU/EMA at this stage)…

1 Like

Just made the mistake of reading a Coronavirus article on the Telegraph site.

Fuck.

Me.

:flushed:

1 Like

How’ve you managed to type this after is a mystery to me, thought it would have sent you blind

quick summation?

He obviously doesn’t have the same reaction to torygraph articles as you. :wink:
You are officially on my strange funny person list now. :rofl:

1 Like

Above the line - It’s just the bloody flu.

Below the line - anything you want really. New world order, population control, no such thing as Covid etc

We don’t look like we’ve got any intention of doing anything remotely approaching a vaccine passport and so will almost certainly manage travel restrictions based on the case load in the respective countries. The fact you will have managed your case load using a vaccine we have not approved wont really come into consideration, unless there are other mitigating circumstances like questions about whether you’re manipulating your data.

Also understand that AZ has not been given approval in the US not because we’ve looked at it and decided it doesn’t work, but because AZ declined to submit it for approval here. The result is the FDA has observed two competent authorities it has a long history of working with (EMA and MHRA) approve it as a result of a transparent process using publicly available data. Domestos, quite fucking clearly, has not been through the same process

A tragic comedy then…

Took my Pfizer 2nd dose an hour ago, felt the arm pain coming on but seem to be slower than my first. Otherwise nothing much, hope it stays this way.

5 Likes

3 hours later, no arm pain at all, no side effects felt…compared to my first dose? Is this normal, to have minimal side effects first dose and 2nd dose, no side effects felt so far… the dilemma of humans…damn if you feel side effects, damn if you don’t…suspecting they injected water into me HAHA!

suspicious GIF

4 Likes

I had zero side affects from the AZ jab. Except felt incredibly tired/sleepy that evening.

Woke up the next morning bright as a daisy - so made my way down to the Microsoft and Apple stores and spent 50k.

Absolutely no side effects at all

7 Likes

The thing is I feel normal, not tired, I am out and about doing my normal stuff haha… But I have half jesting, I should be thankful that I am feeling normal, maybe tonight I will morph into a 5G satellite station

2 Likes

Hopefully it stays that way, I really didn’t feel well for several days after my second injection. But I was told that this would be normal because my immune system is reacting. Depending on how strong that is, everyone reacts differently I guess.

Most of the countries in the EU including Germany have now agreed to accept “Covishield” as one of the vaccines recommended for vaccine certificate.

Utter bonkers that move by EU was. Took India deciding to impose mandatory isolation for all travelers from the EU for most countries to accept Covishield.

1 Like