The Cricket Thread

Seen him not walk after being bowled.

1 Like

Guys a bit of a dick

1 Like

He’s a limited batsman who’s been found out. Sooner he’s out of the Indian team now, the better.

1 Like

I wish our limited batsmen could get 20 :rofl:

He’s a ‘limited batsman’ with a test average of 55.

49 now

1 Like

Basically the same as Root

Just observing…

He’s been out of form for close to three full seasons (in all formats). And there’s a definite tendency of him being too stubborn to learn from mistakes.

1 Like

What gutted me is the likes of Vihari being used as sacrificial goats for protecting Kohli.

Vihari is a #5 who’s being made to be a #3 because Kohli can’t … play swing… Well , he doesn’t even pick spin as well…

1 Like

I can’t stand the guy, but I think you’re being a bit harsh.

It would be great if England had a problem player with an average of 50 :slightly_smiling_face:

well , you guys had a less high maintenance diva in KP and …

1 Like

If it wasn’t for Kohli’s prior stats , he wouldn’t be making any format right now.

Anyway, let’s just appreciate Pujara. What a guy! :+1:t4::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Milner equivalent of the Indian Test Team

How many times does the ball need to be changed ?

1 Like

It’s embarrassing

I’m amazed they’ve got that many balls I was assuming the box had a number that fit a set amount of overs like 20-30, 30-40 and so on.

It’s not fair for the batsmen because they’ve gotten used to the ball and have to change it to one which is more harder (even if it’s used). That’s what caught Vihari out.

1 Like

Not sure how bowling Root now works even if he gets Pant.