The Cricket Thread

Rooooot

Hell of an innings, barely troubled bar that one Green ball that reversed back in.

A declaration :astonished: . Take a few home with them tonight.

Someone mentioned that on the BBC as a joke about an hour ago and at far closer to 300.

How many overs do we have left for Broad to send Warner packing? They bowled 78…lose two for the change over. Do we get 10?

Ben Stokes, you have balls of fucking steel.

Denied Lyon a 5fer as well :rofl:

Not enough time left to get 10 in. Probably a maximum of 5 if they get a move on.

Might have been another 30 or so runs out there against tiring bowlers, but we’ll see how this goes. Get a wicket here and it’s a master stroke.

Hmm I’d have tried to smack the other 7 off and got to 400 or tried to within the next 2-3 overs.

I like round numbers mind.

2 Likes

It does look that way.

But if it backfires, he’s got mud for brains

1 Like

No run there Davey

Yep, surprised to see England declare on day 1 short of 400. Could be a massive head fuck for whichever team fails to capitalise here

1 Like

How many overs here.

I’d just T20 it, what does another over of that not achieve. Root’s his 100 so there no issue there.

1 Like

Run out on the cards looking at these two, bag of nerves.

I’m sure this games being played via a higher beings sim.

These two look like my footie team mates when we have our T20 summer tournament (drunk).

2 Likes

Not what you want to see from Ollie.

:grimacing:

I’m going say it was a mistake but early doors still.

I’m all for attacking and unconventional cricket whenever warranted but that’s a head scratcher.

2 Likes

I’d be pissed off if i was Joe Root. He could have got 30 or 40 more.

It may turn out to be a brilliant move, but it looks like grandstanding at the moment.

2 Likes

Cloudy in Birmingham :slight_smile: Nearly new ball and a fresh Jimmy. If this bowling attack is going to work, it’s today.

Maybe some reverse a bit later for Stokes to exploit

Manus, Smith and Head will obliterate this bowling attack and all post 00’s.

1 Like