The Cricket Thread

There goes the good start that we needed :skull_and_crossbones:

Brainless England

And again…but oh no…its not out…gloating gits…back to Lyon…so why is there a sub on the fielding side now???

150 all out max.

2 Likes

Pope had to field yesterday because he wanted to bat in his usual batting position. Lyon can barely move, wouldn’t really be fair to chuck him out there.

Duckett limping as well now. The walking wounded out there.

When we’re fielding…and we get someone out…can we laugh, shout, gloat, right in face of the outgoing batsman…it must wind England up…but no we’ll keep up the sportsperson like celebration…

All out tonight less that 100

Sorry…didn’t make myself clear…why couldn’t the sub take Lyon’s place, or be a runner, in the batting order, if they can sub him on the fielding side…

You might be right…

Runners were outlawed ages ago because teams were taking the piss when players had cramp and other such minor injuries. It’s either retire hurt or hold your bat.

If they allowed teams to sub players into the batting order like Sithbare also suggested earlier that would also result in teams taking the absolute piss.

Cheers…so they shot themselves in the foot by cheating…surely umpires can see clear and obvious injuries…but I suppose thats more for the umpires to police.

That’s it! I’ve seen enough. I’m not wasting anymore of my time watching this shower.

Im hanging on incase Australia skittle a few more.

That seems to be happening now

Just far superior in every department. I said 3-2 before the series, on this evidence England will do well to get one on the board.

I blame Rishi Sunak for attending.

1 Like

Well…many moons ago, when I was at Comprehensive school…I wasn’t very good at sewing or embroidery…so the teacher asked me “what would u like to do”…outside the cricket teams were in the nets…so I said bowl…and off I went…ended up being a fast bowler…but in those days girls didn’t play cricket…so it was rounders…but I’m available tomorrow or next week…not far away from Leeds.

3 Likes

3-2?

Frankly that would have been a ridiculous dismissal, how the hell did he manage to get that ball down there.

Looked more out than the Smith catch of Root mind.

I presume we all agree that this is the law correctly applied?