The Great TANdabidozi Pub Quiz

It’s to do with his dog related speech impediment, one he shared with a different cartoon dog.

1 Like

I mean, there’s scooby snacks, which he says as ‘rooby racks’… is that it?

1 Like

No, but it’s along those lines, which is seemingly why it was wrongly attributed to Scooby.

But I also feel like too much effort (marginally more than zero) has already gone into answering this question :rofl:

1 Like

Is it ‘Ruh Roh’?

2 Likes

That’s my stripper name.

2 Likes

It is. It was actually the catchphrase of the dog in the Jetsons who was voiced by the same actor and so sounded pretty much the same.

Now thank god that is over. I gleefully yield the floor.

4 Likes

Haha!

Astro. George Jetson was such a dick.

1 Like

Time for the bar snobs to shine…

To which country can we trace the origins of gin?

1 Like

I always thought it was Flemish, so who knows whether that counts as Dutch, Belgian or even Spanish.

But definitely the story I was always told was it was popularized in the UK once William of Orange brought it over with him.

2 Likes

Twas the Dutch, so straight back to you.

1 Like

Well, fuck…

2 Likes

Stick with the foodie vibe!

1 Like

No, full politics.

The Presidential elections of 1820 and 1824 were both record breaking, but for opposite reasons. What were they?

1 Like

Highest and lowest turnout?

1 Like

No. There were only about 20 states in 1820, and among them only the white males could vote (in some states that was further restricted to certain land owning classes of white men).

1 Like

Greatest and narrowest victory?

2 Likes

They could have been record-breaking for the time!

3 Likes

Yeah, Monroe stood unopposed in 1820, the first and only time it has happened, and so it was the largest winning margin in electoral history. That sort of answers the issue with 1824 as well.

2 Likes

OK Zero, you are up

:clap:

2 Likes

Klopptimist got it right first, no?

3 Likes