The Great TANdabidozi Pub Quiz

I think he did, yeah!

1 Like

I’ve been on the gin. Just had a zoom catch up with my mates where we do a quiz. Whilst @Klopptimist isn’t here, shall I pose a question or two from that?

3 Likes

I’m sure no-one will object.

1 Like

Yes. To round it out, in 1824 Andrew Jackson won the most votes and delegates, but did not get the majority required to be elected so the decision was turned over to congress. They elected John Quincy Adams, the man who had come second in the actual election. This meant he was elected with a negative winning margin in the election.

2 Likes

What building is valued as the most expensive in the world and what is its value ($)?

1 Like

Fort Knox. Half a trillion dollars.

2 Likes

Haha. Good answer but I’m just looking for the value of the building, not its contents.

1 Like

I watch too much of “A place in the sun”,put in an offer with all fixtures and furnishings included.

3 Likes

Something Arabic

1 Like

No, prime Real Estate I think so something in New York or London

2 Likes

Hmm, London. Could be a 2 up 2 down?

3 Likes

You’re in the right city.

1 Like

The Shard?

1 Like

Liz, S gaf

2 Likes

Nope. Think grander.

1 Like

Yep! Any guess at its value?

1 Like

1 billion Dollars🤔

100million

1 Like

Even more. $1.55 billion. Over to you mate.

1 Like

I just changed because I thought that a ridiculous price to pay for something which must cost a pretty penny to heat at this time of year.

1 Like

I saw but you got the building so carry on.

A good mate of mine used to work there for a number of years. Managed to do a shit so big it blocked one of the toilets :rofl:

1 Like