The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

wait for it

No, Pep or Ten Hag couldn’t ever make me even think of Frank Black :grin:
I saw this still from the video, and I thought he was going to start singing “Where is my mind?”…

A bit like when we signed Jan Mølby from Ajax.

When you said Frank Black, i thought yes, on the podgyness, but i thought you meant this fella. :woman_facepalming:t2:

Edit: i have had a taxing week at work.

2 Likes

If he gets to a point where he deserves a song, it has to be to the tune of “Where is my mind?” :joy:

Frank, Jack, po-tay-to, po-tah-to…

Lets hope its not Nimrod’s Son

Hank

Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

Hahaha, “you are the son of a motherfucker” is never a good sign…:joy:

Makes me wonder, the worst managers never got a song, even an abusive one, have they?

What a moment that was.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

happy star wars GIF

Just hit me who he reminds me of, anyone ever watch Smallville? The Lex Luthor guy?

https://twitter.com/Raws_LFC/status/1783904058421743995

He looks like someone who has hair…Can’t put my finger on it.

Slot’s first song to the Liverpool fans, “and if I ever seem a little strange, would you excuse me please?”

Along with a vow in the title, to beat the Blues (and whoever the Greens may be)

Good enough for me :blush:

I agree, but how much do we hate politicians who lie through their teeth when they know the truth and what is going on.

For me I like the idea that he is upfront and is letting everyone know what he wants. Its not like he hadn’t told the heirarchy at Feyenoord what he wants.

3 Likes

Vilifying him already? :joy:

I guess you can get back at me, “Already made him a rock star?”, well, what can I say, hope turns out to be one! :grin:

Wasn’t he sacked because AZ found out he was discussing taking over at Feyenoord before he had told AZ, however, this time he has been open and honest. Seems he can’t win either way.