Those jammy fuckers down the M62

A) She didnt withdraw the complaint; the cps said the complaint could no longer be successfully trialled as key witnesses had dropped out. Doesnt necessarily mean she withdrew the complaint.

B) No is really wondering why the complaint is gone. Everyone is towing the line in terms of not saying something that might be legally risky, especially if the case is reopened at any point.

She was the key witness. I should have said that she withdrew her co-operation.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. That was my reflex understanding of what had happened, a sad common reality of these sorts of cases, but as you point out it appears the case has fallen down for different reasons.

1 Like

I find it strange that the CPS would drop the case due to key witnesses dropping out when the have the photos, video and audio - that pretty damning and is a lot stronger than witnesses which tend to not be as reliable for these sorts of cases

1 Like

If they canā€™t put her on the stand the whole thing falls apart.

Not really. The audio was pretty clear him trying to have sex with her repeatedly saying no. Add to that the photos of her bruised and beaten and witnesses become a fairly minor requirement - even the victim can not be called.

1 Like

"In this case a combination of the withdrawal of key witnesses and new material that came to light meant there was no longer a realistic prospect of conviction. In these circumstances, we are under a duty to stop the case.

We have explained our decision to all parties"

Witnesses plural, not witness. We dont who was called as a witness; they were together for years and many people around them will have been aware of the alleged behaviour and seen the videos/aftermath of the events of the videos, as well as possibly seen the behaviour first hand.

Also if the decision needs to be explained to all parties I doubt she is the one not wanting to take the stand; why would they feel the need to explain to her that there is no case if she is refusing to take the stand, surely she is already aware of that?

Truth is we dont know the ins and outs of who the witnesses are or why they have dropped out; just that they have.

Well thereā€™s only two parties involved , her and him. If theyā€™re back together , as reported , then there is zero chance of a prosecution. It sounds like the CPS are trying to couch it in legalese to obscure their own disappointment that their case has in fact been thwarted and thereā€™s fuck all they can do about it.

Can she be a witness if sheā€™s essentially part of the prosecution team?

I understood ā€œwitnessesā€ in this case to be mutual friends that have known the 2 since the relationship began? Although they may not have been in close proximity on the day(s) in question theyā€™d still be able to testify.

This cunt is at it again.

3 Likes

Heā€™d fit in well in the House of Commons.

1 Like

It is.

But then on the other hand, maybe it isnā€™t.

Over to you United. Letā€™s see what kind of club you are.

1 Like

Statement pretty much says theyā€™re open to taking him back and allowing him to trainā€¦otherwise they wouldvā€™e shut it dead in the water this time last year.

Fact he still appears on their club website as an active first team playerā€¦

Mason himself should remove himself from the public domain and follow Adam Johnson in living under his mothers basementā€¦the amount of abuse and threats heā€™ll receive heā€™s going to have to take that on the chin.

What kind of club they are?

The kind of Club that employed Ronaldo and still thinks of Giggs as a legend.

5 Likes

Theyā€™re fucked whatever they do. Sack him? What for? Actually? Keep him?

Transfer list him is their only option I think.

To City?

A couple of days sooner and he might be at chelsea now.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

If there were damning materials presented to the prosecution casting doubts on the integrity and character of the complainant history, social etc, then prosecution might decide there is no way to win. But there are plenty of possible reasons. He looks like a dick and behaves like one on field but the law is the law, if he is not charged, then he cannot be continually held guilty and should be allowed employment. How he is treated on field by fans is another matter. Different circumstances but thatā€™s what Bissouma got too isnā€™t it. And there is still the outstanding case of the ā€œex Evertonā€ player.

Neville.,hell of a guy

i.e. cunt

2 Likes