The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I’m sat here at times thinking Gaspierini could be one of the world’s top three coaches. Then I remember who his team are playing

1 Like

If I switch it on they will score so I’m avoiding it, benfica v Bayern for me.

This just reinforces how fucking bad we had to be last year to finish behind these cunts.

This is an Atalanta team without about 4 first team players as well. Shambles.

2 Likes

fuck all of you lot. Ole needs to be in.

3 Likes

Not sure how reliable Romano is but apparently he’s tweeting thoughts on Ole are souring fast with Man U board.

He does. Constantly IN danger of the sack.

r/employent: So it turns out my boss is completely fucking useless and driving the company into the ground. If the big bosses decide to sack his worthless arse, is there a risk I might be dragged down with the useless cunt?

Can’t decide between watching this live in the pub or going home and watching Goldbridge’s head explode scanners style.

I’m thirsty….

2 Likes

Woeful performance from Fernandes so far. I haven’t seen an individual performance this bad since Maguire’s vs Leicester.

2 Likes

Don’t think he survives too much longer, I would have preferred a win here to keep the fire of delusion burning for a bit longer.

@JU97ICE

Would you spend 80m on the below or on 10 Robbos??

1 Like

Fernández is the poster boy for flat track bully.

1 Like

looks like the team viewer sponsorship got slabhead being too invested…see everything , do shit

1 Like

I was going to find an elegant way for Ole to leave his job in this country, saving face as one of the unfortunate EU citizens no longer in possession of residency status. Then I realised Norway isn’t in the EU

From the Caf ; "WTF is actually wrong with Ole?? We are 2-0 down at half time and he is walking into the tunnel clapping?!?

Does he have mental problems?"

1 Like

more like he’s begging to be put out of his misery…

He’s celebrating his severance package.

can’t sack someone in mid week. Let Liverpool do him the finishing rites

2 Likes

Prefer it if it was Moyes’ West Ham that finally does it.