The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I hear now he’s 'produced two more CR7’s…

Maguire seems to be a blind spot for some of them, convinced due to price tag I feel.

7 Likes

I liked the part in that thread where the guy said Slabhead was the worst transfer in the history of football.

2 Likes

Take THAT, Fernando Morientes!!

Signing a 6 at best for 50m sounds like a pretty good deal… for Crystal Palace that is :joy:

Both now and back at the time of the signing.

3 Likes

You’re sure about that?

5 Likes

He really is one ‘anging cunt

3 Likes

Long are the days when we all went into meltdown when he opted to sign for United instead of us.

:joy:

4 Likes

Ferguson likening Phil Jones to Duncan Edwards whilst rubbishing Henderson for his gait :rofl:

3 Likes

I think City played the market perfectly. They help drive the price up and force the scum to pull the trigger on a much higher price thinking they would lose the player to City. Just look at both Maguire and Ronnie7 :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

And Sanchez from arsenal

1 Like

:upside_down_face:

I’m sure someone is looking at them stats.

I know TAN is keeping a close eye on them.

:face_with_monocle:

He’s looking and sounding like he knows he’s a goner.

1 Like

3 Likes

It sort of sounds like ManU is being coached to the standards of the early 90’s. No real use of analysis at all.

1 Like

and Ali Dia :rofl:

I think City were genuinely interested. Stones and Otamendi weren’t really great defenders then. Then they had the problem of finding enough homegrown players to keep on their squad. Foden had yet to make his mark and there were some players short of that target.

Problem is sorted now with Laporte and Dias in and also Stones having a run of 2 seasons with some decent form. But at that point , I think they were interested if only for the English CB tag and I daresay Pep could have coached Maguire better. Maguire right now has clearly regressed.

This guy is a legend… :rofl:

3 Likes

The presser before Atalanta was telling for me. Slight signal of cracking up, certainly worried. It was weird, because usually the player hold the presser first, then the manager. Ole was there alongside Rashford for that first part and he was opening the presser, answering almost all questions, everything he could do add positive spins to it.

Fantastik!

2 Likes