The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Nearly 2. Who needs green when you have a rash?

If Boro can keep it to 1-0 util 60 mins, they have a 50:50 chance. Objective analysis of Pogba and Ronaldo’s contribution to the entertainment factor comes out at ‘very substantial’.

1 Like

Earlier on from the BBC…

Haha, despite the AbFab pun.

1 Like

That’s right, but also think it is worth acknowledging that it is also in their interest to get stuff off the street that makes a connection between him and them. I dont know how much that is worth to them, but Im sure they’ve found a way to get an estimate of it and used that to factor into this decision.

More from the BBC tonight.

And

OK. So maybe I added the Yes!

2 Likes

German DAZN reported that there was a stadium announcement just before HT: the payment system for fans’ drinks and snack purchases has gone down. No stop laughing you. It’s not a laughing matter.

It’s not as one sided as the stats suggest. Middlesbrough have done a decent job in the press, they are definitely getting on top of Pogba and taking him out of the game.

The problem for Middlesbrough is that Balogun and Sporar have had touches like trampolines tonight. They’re giving the ball away far too easily anytime it goes forwards.

3 Likes

How does Pogba get ahead of you when he doesn’t move?

Still 1-0 at 60mins. Cmon Boro!
They all count 1-1. Rule change in the summer was clear: no handball.

1 Like

1-1. Very controversial goal.

2 Likes

Who fucking cares, come on Boro!!!

2 Likes

YASSSSSS!!!

Get fucking in.

2 Likes

Look at the ref desperately trying to bail Slabhead out from messing around like the clown he is.

3 Likes

Mmmmmm…I think he’s trying to move his arm away…anyway it’s against the mancs.

2 Likes

Post of the year so far, you beautiful big clairvoyant bastard!

3 Likes

The Boro striker Sporar is a Pool fan I remember reading, if he scores the goal that knocks these out he’d be an Anfield legend without ever having played for us.

1 Like

A poop fan???

1 Like

Bruno’s just missed an open goal hahahahhahaha

2 Likes

I saw that too. Just as well he was quick with the edit!

Thought he meant mancs…