The Music Thread

Looks similar to the late great Gary Moore.

Gary Moore - Parisienne Walkways - Live HD - Bing video

1 Like

One of my personal favourites right here.

Also beautifully sung by Heather at the Euro’s final.

They’ve been telling people for years to “Go Away”, “Stay Away”, “Keep Away”, etc., and now they’re upset when they “Stand Alone”…

Not listened to much of their stuff but i really liked ‘Vampires’.

Yeah haven’t listened to them since the late 90s early 2000s.

1 Like

Bambolllaaaaaaaaaaaaaayoooooooooooooooooo

Bambolllaaaaaaaeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Know the tune but not the singer.

Just two old-timers doing what they do in The Albert at about 7pm tomorrow night after we beat the scum 3-0 :0)

3 Likes

My Nan (bless her soul) worked in the Grand Hotel in Birmingham in her youth and had a book of autographs from the famous celebrities of that era, Laurel and Hardy/Chaplin, etc. Unfortunately, her and housemate had a house party and it got stolen. I can only imagine what it would be worth now.

2 Likes

The best comedy act ever, without question

1 Like

Been listening to this on repeat!

1 Like

Is that a videogame soundtrack?

I’ve been listening to tons of albums recently but this one probably features the most in my current rotation. For everyone who loves heavy metal, with a tinge of The Cure, this is for you. No compliment I can give it can do it justice.

3 Likes

Yup

1 Like

I remember hearing the lad in the room next to me at work playing music I recognised from my lads skateboarding video game, he was about 8 at the time.
Turned out it was System of a Down, who I actually ended up enjoying listening to.
Still got a few of their tracks on a playlist I use when running.

1 Like

I’ve just been listening to Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets. This was the band that Nick Mason put together to play early (pre- Dark Side Of The Moon) Pink Floyd music live. From what I’ve heard so far it’s remarkably good. Here’s their version of Fearless complete with the original recording of The Kop in the background:

2 Likes

Two hours until kick-off in Madrid - - COYR :pray:

2 Likes

On St.Patricks Day let the Bard take your mind away to the land of eternal youth , Tir Na Nog. Slainte !

2 Likes

St. Patricks Day… Who else

4 Likes

My offering for St. Patricks day.

1 Like