The Netherlands

I think I qualify for this topic …

Don’t we love Daniel Graig …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=773m02sJNdw

What’s that got to do with the Netherlands? Wouldn’t you rather talk about cricket?

FFS I thought this was going to be another hot women thread, so disappointed in you.

1 Like

Is Anne Widdecombe hot enough for you :face_vomiting:

1 Like

We did not have one about my country and Danial talks about it :sunglasses:

Seems a bit tenuous, but your marvellous country certainly deserves its own thread.
I have very much enjoyed your cheese, dope and beautiful paintings.

3 Likes

cheese and paintings as well you say?..wow.

1 Like

Why are Dutch people so tall?

“Because tall men have more children on average and the survival rate for children of tall parents appears to be slightly higher, the genes of tall people are ‘simply’ passed on better. As a result, the Dutch population as a whole is getting longer and longer.”

The Dutch also have an awesome death metal scene, so there’s that as well.

Death Metal fans need to be tall to avoid all the stuff going on around their ankles.

My amateur anthroplogical researches have led me to believe that people from mountainous lands tend to be shorter than people from flat countries.

Diet and lifestyle are obviously factors too.

I must definitely be descended from mountain folk then. :+1::nerd_face:

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Can recommend Panenka for anyone wanting to watch a game in Rotterdam. We went to see the Villa game there and there was an older couple there visiting from Melbourne, and it took at least 20mins before he said something about Mo that had me thinking “wait, is that word not really racist there?”

So what was the word?

Shitshow at the Ajax Amsterdam Vs Feyenoord match today.

1 Like