The Owners - FSG

No oil money.

No Hicks and Gillette types.

No one with shady connections.

No leveraged buy out shit.

7 Likes

Just continually double £1 33 days in a row and you’ll be nearly there.

2 Likes

Guess we’ll finally see if SOS and the likes who want a fan owned club if they can stump up the cash!

2 Likes

So, basically no one. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

https://www.ft.com/content/a131793d-…3-acb50967ddfa

looks like a full sale… like someone said, u dont contract goldman sachs to jus sell a small part of the club… i think this has been ongoing for a while now. will not be surprised if a few buyers have been identified already.

1 Like

With that, you are left with SWFs and Chinese Billionaires. The interesting part of China now is that those ultra-rich billionaires are leaving the country in droves due to Xi being the carbon copy of Mao and they need a place to park their money before xi’s commies comes for them. That’s where this club can come in.

One SWF to swerve will be the CIC who will no doubt try their best to sway the English public to be sympathetic to the future China Straits War.

Tech Lot are knobs but generally not the worst types.

Unless your Musk, oh and by the way Musk didn’t make NASA look like play group kids, NASA are mostly funded by the Government and Musk has done about 0.00000001 of what NASA has done in the last 10 years.

7 Likes

being reported everywhere now even bloomberg… talksport made a good point that we have been on the market for a while. i think this is true.

Hey soft lad. I’m a main stand ultra. :rage::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Another story open to subscribers.

Click bait.

its all click bait, but its also true, club is up for sale

1 Like

Would rather be state owned

2 Likes

this whole thing has me more nervous than LFC in a CL final… be careful what u wish for folks, be very careful…

2 Likes

Not much choice then.

1 Like

Everything is up for sale at the right price.
It doesn`t mean they are actively trying to sell the club.

1 Like

they ARE actively looking to sell and have been for a while now…instead of arguing ( since we on the outside looking in), lets see how it plays out. but i believe we have new owners come summer

2 Likes

Ben Jacobs
@JacobsBen
FSG bought Liverpool for £300m. Their Forbes valuation now is £3.5bn. There are both US and MENA based consortiums actively considering a purchase. At this price, weak pound means those with dollars would pay $4bn instead of $4.4bn a few months ago.

more click bait…

Im not so sure. There are old school guys like Ellison, Jobs etc who built their fortune on tangible products, but all the newer ones, the ones who came up in the internet era make their money more on vapor than legit tangible products or businesses.

Selling a story to wall st is a valuable skill, but it doesnt relate to operational competency, or even a likelihood of having anything to show for it at the end.

5 Likes

What is MENA? Midde Eastern Nation…

1 Like