The Owners - FSG

1 Like

true story.

I think it is both/and.

If it is a minority stake, at the right price, where they dilute their ownership with another Red Bird on board, they would do that.

But if it is a new owner who buys the whole club, they would do that too, at the right price of course.

Their statement is skewed toward the former, which is as it should be, so as to not spook the horses. But I think the whole lot is up for grabs if someone will give them the dough.

Maybe they see someone like Jim Ratcliffe as doable? Didnā€™t get Chelsea. Expressed interest in Man Utd.

The amount of owners with deep enough pockets, who are not dodgy nation States, is minuscule.

I might be talking myself into sticking a tenner on the INEOS fella. :flushed:

1 Like

but who else could afford to buy us for $4.5Billion?

oh dearā€¦
lotĀ“s of rumours now , heaven help us

ā€œLiverpool is being advised by Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanleyā€ - they are looking to sell. The rest is just window dressing.

The ā€˜remain commited to LFCā€™ is so they donā€™t get dragged through the coals while they drum up interest and bids. They can hardly say ā€œLiverpool is for sale and so we now donā€™t give a flying f*** what is happening at LFCā€.

3 Likes

Fuck meā€¦

If anyone on here gets arrested for murder and they state they didn`t do it I guess that means they did do it.

2 Likes

Is anyone other than Mark Ogden reporting this?

Choice one, man whoā€™s made NASA look like nursery kids.

Choice two, a group of people who condone throwing gay people off roofs.

Mukesh Ambani? Heā€™s the more successful of the Ambani brothers, the one with the skyscraper for a home?

What sort of skeletons are in his closet?

Palatable enough for reds to stay on board and do this thing? Not a nation state. Presumably a conglomerate of business.

Ratcliffe and Mumbani.

Letā€™s have a dance off and select the winner! :joy::joy:

1 Like

It was originally Ornstein which James Pearce re-tweeted

2 Likes

Fuck no heā€™s a Manc Tory not sure you can get worse.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Is it possible for someone to have a 0.01% stake in the club?

If so Iā€™d very much be tempted in drafting up a letter addressed to John himself.

1 Like

No, in fact it would make sens to do it during the season.

The amount of time it would take for negotiations to take place, perspective owners to carry out due dilligence, raise the capital, sign contracts, get the funds in place and exchange would not be surprised to see it take until close to the end of the season. New owners jumping on the new season hype.

1 Like

:wink: Heā€™s a proper wum tweeter Livvy.

yep i know, but you get the idea whatĀ“s been coming presumably. There wonĀ“t be anything reliable out there for a while i guess.

imo there are no virtuous people rich enough to buy Liverpool anyway

2 Likes

At a Ā£4Billion valuation you need Ā£40M.

If you are good for that, can I lend a tenner? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Mmmhā€¦my maths couldvā€™e been a touch off.

1 Like
3 Likes