The Spursy Thread

Hojberg at one point fell over in a tackle clutching the wrong part of his leg which he changed.

6 Likes

Haha I saw that too!! :joy:

4 Likes

To be fair , it must be pretty hard to motivate yourself when you’re earning half a million a week regardless.

Gareth Bale represents the insanity of modern football.

7 Likes

Me too … lol

1 Like

Yeah, I once openly mused on us having him with a subsidised salary but having seen his output this season it’s plain to see he’s become completely unsuited to league football. If he can’t really look motivated enough to turn it on for the team who made him then he’s definitely not going to do it for anyone else.

1 Like

He only interested in preening and strutting his man bun these days…
He probably waiting for some modelling agency to snap him up - Unfortunately, he needs a desperate visit to specsavers, because he has a face that would stop hiccups.!
He represents everything the modern game could do without.

1 Like

It seemed desperate at the time to be fair, he has for the last few years shown up to make a point.

If Mourinho calls him a tosser he might turn in a decent performance.

Talking of Mourinho he seemed his most subdued yesterday, apparently their second half was a good reaction mind.

Yeah me nethier, I’m struggling to remember anything after the goal.

1 Like

I think we can safely change it back again at this point. :joy:

1 Like

The second half from them was so poor, when they scored the goal I thought we are in trouble but they struggled badly.

1 Like

Yup, we seemed to step up, I thought oh no and I expected us to sit back and have to cope, instead we seemed to not even react to it and continued with the half as if nothing happened.

2 Likes

Bale seems completely different when he plays for Wales. Seems to me he’s not interested in the day job.

Looking back Spurs looked a little odd to me yesterday. They were trying to play on the break but with a high defensive line. Almost as if they were stuck between 2 ideas.

3 Likes

I fucking hate Spurs, so I’m glad to see them perform poorly under Mourinho.

Harry the bastard might be my current most hatted oppo player. Plug from the Bash Street Kids (Bruno) is climbing the list though.

4 Likes

We have done the double over them 3 seasons in a row. :joy:

2 Likes

But the best team lost every time.

6 Likes

I can think of opposition players who I hate a lot more than ‘Arry’.
Fernandes
Sterling
Everyone who plays for Everton.

And that’s off the top of my head, after several G&T’s. I’m sure I can come up with a few more.

3 Likes

Greatest quote ever by a Spurs fan. Harry Kane with his National lottery ankles soon be a rollover.

7 Likes

Still think Kane needs to learn or Jose needs to learn that it’s worth not risking, evidently one ankle was injured so he put more pressure on the other and did that one.

Might have lost him for 60 instead of 45 mins against Liverpool but he may have been back quicker now it looks like 1-2 months

not really surprising.

2 Likes

More roids than Hogan

4 Likes

hulk hogan wrestling GIF

3 Likes