The Spursy Thread

Wanted to write this a few days already.

Never in doubt that Alli will stay and I bet he will be one of their better players in the next few weeks. Typical Mourinho 'man management‘.

Lemme tell ya something little dude, Hogan never used steroids, brother, he just used the three demandments of Hulkamania: the training, the prayers, and the vitamins brother!

3 Likes

That dribbling may be the Fountain of Youth.

Any volunteers for a dousing?

vomit GIF

“The vitamins”

3 Likes

The twenty-four inch pythons, brother!

2 Likes
5 Likes

Not at all. Everyone knows Jose will flogg him till he is fully crcked then let the next manager clean up the mess.

2 Likes

Tottenham slap £150m price tag on Harry Kane…

Seriously dudes :rofl:

Couldn’t happen to a nicer fella.

2 Likes

Kane’s contract still has over 3 years on it. Add the English tax and it’s not a surprise they value him at £150m - that said, no one is paying that in the midst of this pandemic.

He’s not leaving Spurs anytime soon either imo.

4 Likes

With his dodgy ankles it is unlikely he will ever be going anywhere…
Has anyone else noticed how frequently they give under his weight and he ‘poleaxe’ collapses - normally when in the opposing penalty area mind -
So at £75m per ankle… they must be throwing the spittal in for free then.!

1 Like

He’s his own slip and slide - no wonder his ankles are fucked

2 Likes

Multiple years of rushing back before he was ready, Ponchettino had form on this with concussion but I think the mindset has continued.

Fact of the matter is he probably should have gone off when he injured the first, he puts too much weight on and injured the second.

And probably all for the fact that if Jose gets the lead he would sit back with two banks, he seemed furious when we scored that first like that was the game, and to his plans it was.

2 Likes

12 Likes

3 Likes

Telegraph reporting that Nagelsmann is top of Spurs’ list if Mourinho fails to arrest their current decline:

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I think it’s purely clickbait rumor.

If Spurs is looking for Mourinho replacement, Ralph Hasenhüttl will be a better option than Julian Nagelsmann. I wonder if they would fancy Marcelo Bielsa, they will play attractive football notwithstanding the results.

Hmmmm…

Play attractive football but win fuck all?

Isn’t that the Spurs way? :thinking:

2 Likes

Spurs will only get rid of Moaner if there is a clause written in his contract that hey don’t have to pay him off to get rid…
Hoping that ‘get-out-of-jail’ clause Levy had written in was that they can bomb Moaner out if he fails to get them into Europe for the following season… because if he has put in said clause, Moaner will get the big heave-ho at the end of this season when Spurs finish 10th :rofl:
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy either.

2 Likes

I guess it’s confusing when it comes to spurs. :joy: