The Spursy Thread

Bielsa and Levy together - That would be brilliant to see!

2 Likes

Some of the replies! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Mourinho made the comment he wasn’t interested in the derby and was only looking up…

Lolz

3 Likes

I still cannot for the life of me understand how this wasn’t even a yellow. This was a premeditated act with zero intent to play the ball. Completely indefensible from even the most loyal Kane or Spurs fan. And the lino is looking right at it. And yet, everyone just played on as if nothing happened.

7 Likes

The fucked thing is if he did that to one of our defenders he would get a penalty. Absolute fucking joke. Disgusting behaviour. Even worse that it gets over looked because he’s England’s golden boy. That image would be enough evidence to be charged for premeditated assault. But with Kane it’s play on…

8 Likes

And was it even mentioned on MOTD2?

Nope.

5 Likes

Looks like a fair hip ande sholder to me. Am sure @SBYM will agree.

4 Likes

England captain. Look at what Shearer used to get away with.

This cunt is going to put in a career ender at some point, and the blame will fall partly on the games authorities and the media who have completely ignored his behaviour.

7 Likes

I tend not to watch Match of the Day anymore, but I’m interested to know what the ‘Arry Kane’ fan club on the BBC had to say about that challenge.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing was even shown or discussed!

5 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Wearing flares?
Isn’t that something like 60 years ago? :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t want to be picky, but flares were not in fashion in the early 1960’s. They were a 1970’s thing, the disco era.

2 Likes

Hang on! I thought Everton won the league, in October!!

2 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

Whoooppps!!!

3 Likes

Only in Murderball

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA!!!

8 Likes

Even Glen Twaddle said they were crap…but we knew anyway…teeheehee!!!

3 Likes