The Spursy Thread

Kane has the same amount of class as Coutinho has …

That’s harsh on coutinho.

6 Likes

I figured allowing Gareth Bale in the changing room would be a mistake.
“Just pull a cunt’s trick Harry! Worked for me!”

2 Likes

Bale’s Spurs exit was pretty amicable was it not? Pretty sure he played their pre season before getting his move unlike Saint Harry.

Still can’t believe he signed a six year deal. Not convinced he’ll ever get out of Spurs.

1 Like

No sympathy for Kane or Spurs in this one.

Him signing a six-year deal was mad. Sure, Spurs were about as good as they’d ever been but that was still only good enough for third and miles off City who won the league. He may have made himself a load of money on that but if he’d insisted on a 4 or 5 year deal were Spurs really going to say no? They were also selling Walker to City that summer, a clear sign that whilst they’d made improvements, they were still a long way off being a major player.

And for Spurs, it makes sense getting him tied down that long but you know this is coming if you don’t get a cast around him to deliver trophies. Sack Poch six months after he’d got them to a CL final, hire that Portugese dinosaur and then sack him without any clear plan of what comes next.

Levy is a tosser of the highest degree and I wouldn’t trust a gentleman agreement with him. And what did he think Kane would do if he went back it? Smile and show up for another season carrying the likes of Sissoko, Moura, Alli, Ndombele whilst Levy pleads poverty having overspent on the true thing he values at that club, the stadium.

It won’t end well but Saint Harry will no doubt court a lot of favourable articles over his actions where others would be painted as spoiled, unprofessional and mercenaries for doing the same.

6 Likes

Bale left spurs on really good terms and didn’t pull a Coutinho

2 Likes

Situation isn’t comparable though. Spurs were always willing to let Bale go if the price was right.

1 Like

It’s comparable enough in the fact that Bale was the star man then, Kane is the star man now…

An offer came in which Spurs were willing to accept.

To the best of our knowledge no offer has yet been made, and if so and it’s been declined then Fuck Harry Kane - it’s up to spurs to decide what they want for him.

I would say Kane is worth 150 million plus.

You just know man shitty will low ball that

1 Like

They are really poor, and can’t afford those sorts of fees.

This piece (Harry Kane hits nuclear button but must hope it does not blow up in his face | Harry Kane | The Guardian) says Bale was refusing to attend training by the end of that transfer window.

This from the time, also: Gareth Bale frustrated and skips training as Daniel Levy gets tough | Gareth Bale | The Guardian

2 Likes

I don’t remember that far back to be honest. Strange that a player who apparently acted a completed cunt was welcomed back to spurs with open arms

But that’s football I suppose

Fixed it for accuracy

1 Like

Back problems like Coutinho, eh…

A few Spurs players did the same. With Levy, you must be careful what you sign in the first place.

:joy:

2 Likes

Kane wants it both ways, he wanted the security of a long fat paycheck and when the new shining plastic thing comes along he wants out.

Fuck the diving cunt.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Since he came to the fore, I’ve been thinking that Kane was nothing but a dislikable idiot. Once again, he gives me more reason to think the same.

4 Likes

How the fuck does Harry Kane say

“Ye ok I’ll be in on the weekend” when he should have started back yesterday.

Fucking joke

1 Like

Harry Kane’s not going to City is he? Reckon Messi being linked with City, and Kane left quickly trying to patch things up pretending that his “no show” was all part of some confused plan in case his move doesn’t materialise. It’s as concrete as his goal stealing from Eriksen a few seasons ago, and swearing on his daughters life that he touched it.

2 Likes

I heard he has spent this week on holiday in Florida.

Why is allowed to travel to America?

To raise the IQ of both UK and USA? :wink:

5 Likes