The Spursy Thread

Unconvinced, need more proof.

1 Like

Torres was being pursued by Real and Utd. Sure, those moves don’t always come off, but why would a player like that move to Spurs right now? The only way you make that move is you think Spurs are a good spring board to getting that next move, and Levy is working hard to position Spurs as the opposite.

Honestly, with Spurs where they are now I think they only way they make the next jump is by bringing in players like him with the explicit expectation that it’s a short term deal with both of them helping each other get to the next level and then moving on.

1 Like

Son is a stunning player.

Amazed spurs have been able to hold on to him
To be honest.

1 Like

Like the United game where it’s almost a carbon copy of the home against Leeds the season before, I’m not reading too much into that win against City. It was the first home game with a proper crowd in 18 months, but far more significant than that, they had all the emotion of wanting to prove their soon-to-be ex-captain wrong, against the team he’s moving to. I don’t even think the manager needed to make it part of the team talk.

You do look at Barca par example and their post-Neymar mistakes and think, was it really so impossible to make a logic move for that left/opposite side to Messi and get someone like Son. Dembele could’ve/should’ve been a pretty good stylistic fit for them, but even he had/has his own problems.

1 Like

Who is Charlie Kane? Harry Kane’s brother and agent at heart of transfer saga (msn.com)

Too much family in your entourage can be counterproductive…

HLTCO (@HLTCO) Tweeted: This is astounding trolling from F.C. Paços de Ferreira ahead of their game against Tottenham.

https://twitter.com/fcpf/status/1426261184307675139/video/1

1 Like

Quality

1 Like

don’t be rediculous. I know a Canadian softball player who travels there every 2-3 weeks for play tournaments!

Softball brag in Spursy thread scandal!

1 Like

We all know Kane ends up at city.
Don’t know why they are dragging it out. They’ll have no time to get a replacement in.

They’ll already have a replacement lined up - it’s probably what is going on in the background.

They probably have it all sorted but not giving it the OK until they have a replacement due to sign.

Big job coming in and replacing Kane.

I reckon theyll go for the Wolves lad who fractured his skull this year to replace him

1 Like

If I had 150m and needed a striker I’d go all in on Haaland.

He probably wouldn’t leave Dortmund for a non champions league club though

It would be a spurs thing to do to get Origi - for 100 million :rofl:

3 Likes

So are they trying to get knocked out early doors and forget about the whole thing?

2nd game in a row, yellow card for a cynical foul.