The Spursy Thread

Will be interesting to see just how much Spurs are spending this window. Poch begged for reinforcements and got little backing. Mourinho has been their 5 minutes, been rubbish and appears to have cash.

4 Likes

Tinpot.

2 Likes

Spurs get a bye in the carabao cup through covid,surprised Kane hasn’t claimed it as he’s had some kind of flu since his debut.

5 Likes

10 Likes

^^^^ What’s this here a screen-grab for the Beta for Donkey Kong Revisited…?

2 Likes

Gotta say I preferred the spurs documentary more than the Citeh one.

As A Football fan Don’t mind Mou actually. Think the documentary showed him in quite a
Decent light… willing to do / say anything for his club.

As a Liverpool fan i hate the twat but in a way I think that just highlights his genius.

2 Likes

By the way as a welsh guy it spurs keep Bale fit he is gonna be fucking immense.

I didn’t particularly like bale when he first came in the scene… missed too many international matches and in that respect was the new Giggs.

But he is the sort of player you have and you could be 2-0 Down with 15 mins to go and he could score 3 pearlers, win man of the match.

He is that good

2 Likes

.FIFY mate

6 Likes

Being a negative bastard as ever, I watch the youtube highlights of these fly on the wall sports documentaries and I really have to wonder whether the trend that started with the Sunderland series isn’t already going downhill rapidly. Just really obvious Mou propaganda, as obvious as if his mates at Russia Today had put it together. The guy’s a monstrous egomaniac.

3 Likes

apt for Spurs

Big Name just like Metallica , but shit song and album - just like spurs coach

2 Likes

How Klopp is handling or putting a lid on any hype surrounding Curtis Jones is a great example of this. Curtis is ultra-sure of himself but not in the least flash about it.
Admittedly, Klopp has some fantastic role models in that squad to keep Curt grounded.

2 Likes

In the team talks compilation on YouTube from the documentary, they mostly looked bored, non-plussed or embarrassed. The sceptical look on Dele’s face :laughing:
With one or two exceptions amoung the senior players. Alderwiereld was at least attending to whatever message had just popped into José’s head.

1 Like
5 Likes

This is the most Mourinho thing you will ever see… :rofl:

2 Likes

6 Likes

you know they are all shit.

This guy! It’s fun when he’s taking on the rival clubs and as long he’s not talking about Liverpool. Lol.

The above against one former club, and the below against another, where he’s supposedly a legend. Haha.

10 Likes

Busted flush. Way past his best. He might possibly get them organized enough to have a challenge for top four, but I doubt it. Small man and modest manager these days. Too cautious. No vision of a beautiful game. Just tries to tuck in and nick something here and there, like most small managers.

2 Likes

Lol

Spurs are playing again on Thursday. This IS nuts.

4 Likes