The Spursy Thread

Hopefully the front cover is him holding the DVD aloft - he’s got nothing else to hold up that’s shiny.

1 Like

Apart from his dribbly chin.

He does have an Audi Cup Trophy :rofl:

… or the cuff on his coat sleeve :0)

Is the one he swore on his daughters life he touched?

After that I kind of lost any respect.

When is Harry Kane All Dives coming out?

1 Like

It will be a series, so it will take some doing.

4 Likes

Netflix will sign it up.

1 Like

Danny Murphy making a dick of himself…:joy:

4 Likes

Oh Spursy

Is Karius still free?

I think he’s at Sandcastle

No they released him although wiki says he still there but i remember someone posting a clip about him moving on.

Did he go to GQ or Esquire?

Newcastle United can confirm that Loris Karius will remain with the club until the end of the 2022/23 season.

The German goalkeeper initially joined the Magpies on a short-term deal in September 2022 with an option to extend his stay at St. James’ Park until June 2023.

The 29-year-old, who represented Stuttgart and Manchester City at youth level, has previously played for Mainz, Liverpool, Besiktas and Union Berlin.
Newcastle United - Karius extends stay on Tyneside (nufc.co.uk)

That’s two blows for them with Lloris (regardless of his form lately, it’s a loss in a quality and experience) and Benta.

We have to try and put a run of wins together, at least those games in hand we have, see if we can give ourselves even a chance.

2 Likes

Seems like the PL won’t allow them to register anyone.

Surely the youth system has someone, I would have half considered Ben Foster for Third choice here but wasn’t aware he had retired, would have been homegrown and if we are going for a bloke who plays little that’s him.

Iranian businessman buying a club with strong Jewish ties - sorry but that sounds like media B/S to me.

1 Like