The Spursy Thread

£3.1bn :face_with_hand_over_mouth: for Spurs :exploding_head:

Spurs fans wishing Conte continued rest. Stellini still perfect.

He looks happy enough in this…stood right at the back as far away from the trophy as possible.

2 Likes

Oh dear the Spursy :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That result is so Spursey.

Another season without a trophy.

Infrastructure champions, but no actual trophies.

Spursy.

Apparently it has a really good micro brewery in the Stadium, so Tyler has mentioned at least 4 times.

1 Like

Yeah, no doubting that their ground really is impressive, original, not generic, with some fantastic ideas. That brewery looks like magic when you first look at it!

2 Likes

In Orlando’s new NBA arena (not new anymore) we’ve got a fantastic second floor level bar that looks out over one of the court. It’s a fantastic place to spend the game watching if your tickets are cheap and the view isnt great. It’s an even better place to go when the game is shit and you cant be arsed to watched. Spursy

2 Likes

According to this, Conte won’t be staying beyond this season. We could do with them (and Newcastle) imploding by the end of this one if we’re to qualify for CL…

4 Likes

I think that is a bigger blow than just whatever performance difference having a manager like Conte produces. This isn’t Conte getting sacked, this is Conte stepping away even if it is mutual. Clearly to his mind the conditions for success aren’t there. That is not a good signal for Spurs to be putting out there.

2 Likes

I’d go after Frank (Brentford manager not Lampard the unemployable) if I was them.

1 Like

Is there any update on the status of Paratici? I wonder if the issues around him are faactoring into Conte not wanting to be there anymore.

Think Kane will finally sign for United in the summer.

Would be the beginning of the end for Spurs as a Top6 team as has had been their life insurance for years.

1 Like

Out the EFL Cup in 3rd round to Forest - :white_check_mark:

Out the FA Cup in 5th round to Sheffield Utd - :white_check_mark:

Out the CL R16 to Milan - :white_check_mark:

60m spent on a forward who can’t buy a goal :white_check_mark:

Conte’s contract up end of season and will most definitely head back to Italy - :white_check_mark:

Just another typical season in the history of the Spursy. :cold_face:

1 Like

“The goals are like trophies to him” - Martin Tyler

3 Likes