The thread for jokes that don’t meet Flobs’ exacting standards

1 Like

Rodgers never had Adidas on the kit. That’s 2010/11 I think? I don’t even know who middle bottom guy is.

Konchesky

1 Like

2 Likes

Other than Reina, Carra, Jonno I wouldn’t have kept any of them. Rafa would have played kids before even thinking of buying someone like Konchesky

speaking of free booze…

1 Like

What about Meireles .Wasn’t he good for a season with us,although i think he may have forces himself out.Could be wrong though .

3 Likes

Wrong thread at this point, but his contract was an odd one where he was drastically underpaid his first year with a clause that increased it based on how well he did. We didn’t want to pay the additional money and that allowed him to move on to somewhere who did. I think he was a player who’s goals masked a lesser level of performance, but he was still a standout player at a low time for us who deserved to be paid.

3 Likes

@Limiescouse explained it better than I could have. He looked good but he had this weird contract so couldn’t really count on him.

Wouldn’t have kept Johnson - he was a lazy lump and a throwback to the worst of the soiceboy era.

Lucky b… you usually just gita headbut and a sore ead.

If the selfish lady on his right hadn’t been dabbing, she could have warned him. :wink::nerd_face:

1 Like

This is still the only photo in history where there is an overwhelming ratio of bald men in one single photo of a football team.

Have you ever thought of painting something like that?

This is a close to perfect representation of United’s transfer record.

Remember at football training you’re always told if you are getting scared of hit in the face by a ball that “it’s just a ball” ?

It’s a fucking howitzer volley at the pro level

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

How is that funny?
Not even borderline.