The thread for jokes that don’t meet Flobs’ exacting standards

Oh that would go down so well on the land whale environmentalist nazi portion of twitter.

Carry On Camping :0)

When the oil starts dripping …

1 Like

Not even Borderline anymore, more like Dire. Thread renaming time, again?

Better?

1 Like

2 Likes

Also…isn’t someone whose moniker is “Flobs” automatically bereft of anything approaching exacting standards?

only half?

What does a robot do after sex?

he nuts and bolts

1 Like

Booted up the PC to type this, you’re welcome.

A panda escapes from the zoo with a wallet dropped into his enclosure (what a stroke of luck) and walks into a bar. Sitting getting sozzled (as pandas do) he’s approached by a very pretty lady. They have a lovely meal together. One thing leads to another and they go back to her place. After some fun and games she retires to the bathroom for a shower and shouts “That’ll be £500 pounds please” Confused, the panda retorts “Sorry, why do I have to pay you?” “I’m a prostitute, there’s a dictionary next to the bed, look it up” He does and reads that a prostitute is a person who charges for sex.

When she comes out of the shower, the panda is nowhere to be seen. There’s a note on the pillow saying look up panda in your dictionary.

Eats shoots and leaves.

What do you get if you cross human DNA with goat DNA?

a lifetime ban from the zoo

1 Like

My moniker is in a thead title, chuffed. Btw you don’t want to know the origins of that ‘name’. :grin:

Does not it just mean the French version of a blobfish?

I will remember that one for when someone asks me where my nickname came from.

Horny woman is shopping and by time she gets to the till she is gagging for it.
The cashier asks her if she would like a hand with her packing and calls over a handsome young man to help.
This just makes the woman even more horny and she has a plan to seduce the young man. When the packing is done she asks the man if he can take the trolley to the car as it willl be too heavy for her to push.
When walking to the car park she offers him a few compliments on his body and looks but he doesnt seem to get the hints.
By now she is so horny she thinks she will just be more blatent and says…“You know…I have a real itchy pussy…”
The boy turns round and says “youll have to point it out to me love as all these Japanese cars look the same to me”

What does a Panda do when feeling horny?

Spoiler

Eats shoots then leaves.

Look Looking GIF by NESSTOY