The thread for those Vile Cheats Manchester City. Who cheated

If thats the case, many other clubs also knowingly committed fraud. I therefore suspect that’s not the case, and its more likely off the book payments to players/agents/intermediaries, if there’s anything fishy in the transfers

2 Likes

Derek Motor’s second division group 1 north for them.

4 Likes

It seemed somewhat obvious these sponsorship deals were dubious.

Weren’t they most followed on some social media channels but dropped off drastically on what’s app channels.

Says all you need to know.

3 Likes

Worth noting that what they’ve been found guilty of is not new. All of this wrongdoing has been discussed at length. I mean I was talking about the Fordham stuff in TIA days. UEFA also covered a lot of this too.

Finally there’s going to be a reckoning. First of several…looks at HMRC, the FA, UEFA…

11 Likes

Can the PL force their owners to sell? Does it get more ‘unfit’ than this?

1 Like

That’s too high for them. I say The Dog & Duck Sunday Morning U/8’s Div 3 kick about.

2 Likes

No. But one of the bits discussed in the Libero podcast on the issue this week is that supposedly the new Independent Football Regulator does have the power to enforce that level of sanction.

2 Likes

You think UEFA is going to revisit it ?

1 Like

Well damn, back to feeling lenient… Not.

https://x.com/DKingTelegraph/status/2104820542268453213

7 Likes

It may not be relevant (because City won’t be qualifying for UEFA competitions for some time) but they’ll definitely be looking at the statements made by City on their more recent licensing applications.

4 Likes

I fear you may be a sweet summer child after all.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m impressed that they are still going with “comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence exists in support of all of its positions”.

Radio Will GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

6 Likes

https://x.com/Dominos_UK/status/2104977616419574107

Edit

https://x.com/BoringMilner/status/2104991107754996141

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Insert holy grail gif…

French knight: ”I told them we have irrefutable evidence”
Other French knights: “hahahaha”

5 Likes

MCFC October Goal of the Month:

Don’t fold.

5 Likes

Manchester City: “We have all the evidence that proves we are completely innocent and we are 100% open about all of this.”

Premier League: “Ok can we see the evidence?”

Man City:

I Cant No Way GIF by Blake Lively Fan

6 Likes

I love that he states that their appeal to CAS, in 2020, showed that City were innocent. To my recollection, the only reason that City got away with it, back then, was that they held up the entire process, until the amount of time reached the statute of limitations. That is not a sign of innocence.

10 Likes