The thread for those Vile Cheats Manchester City. Who cheated

I understand, IF, they can’t prove their innocence, they will be punished. I am of the opinion that anyone should be allowed to follow the whole process through and then release all the information publicly, so each person can have a reasoned educated opinion on why a certain verdict was reached. I hate modern media more than i hate historical media, i hated that very much too!.

1 Like

Welcome back (whoever you are).
You give too much credit to media, social or otherwise, and not enough credit to normal free thinking people.
The facts of the investigation findings have been made public.
I don’t need a fucking tabloid headline or ex pro to help me understand what went on.

The club cheated on a massive level.
The manager obviously knew there was dodgy shit going on, he bailed before the verdict.
The players who signed while the club were under investigation for 115 charges must have had suspicions yet still signed.
The supporters have been smug arrogant cunts surpassing Chelsea levels of cuntishness, and many are doubling down and still claiming innocence.

Yes the verdict and appeal process is still to come.

Fuck the owners, management players and suppoorters, they all deserve a punishment more severe than they’re likely to receive.

4 Likes

What whole process are you talking about? They’ve been found guilty of all charges. That’s the end of the first bit of the process They’re supposed to make that public, are they not? And now comes to the appeal. How is this any different from any verdict reached by a court of law and then announced to the public? And then if the defendant so inclined, they will appeal. Which Is what they’re doing.

1 Like

City fan on a fishing trip

3 Likes

More like a judge summing up at the end of a trial? The drip-feed “kite flying” seems to be rather disingenuous.

We shouldn’t underestimate the political and diplomatic element in this. Realistically, there should have been a bar on state ownership of assets like this. For once, I wish there would be a line in the sand drawn and less of the obsequiousness the the British government is prone to take.

2 Likes

It isn’t, it’s a sliding scale.

hahahhaha you are calling me a city fan? OMFG.

I was a long time member of TIA. I am friends with livvy, maria, sbym and alirghnow. Jesus H Christ. … least you made me laugh mate.

Anyway, there’s definitely something afoot with how the narrative is being shaped.

I know a lot of us had a lot of hope given how on point and rightfully scathing the verdict was. But the way that things are being framed, and especially from alleged officials from a couple of Premier League clubs, according to Sky Sports sources, saying that they would be shocked if City was expelled from the Premier League, leads me to believe that we’re not gonna get the result that is just.

I hope I’m wrong, but that’s the way I’m seeing it right now.

1 Like

I forgot the question mark :innocent:
So who were you on TIA then?

2 Likes

klopptinho. I am also klopptinho on here but i’ve lost access.

1 Like

@klopptinho_x hey mate welcome back.

Sorry I’m a little too wound up by all this. Apologise for my tone.

1 Like

I’ve sent a password reset email to your yahoo email address.

1 Like

My concern is how these stories of how City plan to challenge the judgment are being reported in the media.

Firstly, the fact that they’re in the media at all…seems a deliberate attempt to influence and apply pressure on the appeal panel.

Secondly, that they are being presented as a new line of defence. They’re not. They formed part of the explanations put forward by City at the original hearing, explanations that the Tribunal have dismissed as not credible.

5 Likes

hey don’t worry. It is an emotive subject. My opinion doesn’t mean i am right. It might be connected to the fact i am fed up with the division in society in general. :grinning_face: thank you. good to see everyone is their usual feisty selves!

1 Like

In that case, give the uk politics thread a big swerve :sweat_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

thank you for the effort but i don’t have access to it. I deleted that email account after i compromised my pc earlier this year. Opened a file i was meant to delete when i was tired. wasn’t my finest moment !

1 Like

and now in barney rubble? (trouble … for those not au fait with rhyming slang!)

If you talk like a cheaty apologist, you’ll get much worse (and deserve it). They need to be chucked out of the PL (and the FL).

1 Like

I would say for your mental well-being give Sky Sports a big swerve as well. They are definitely on an agenda here. I was thinking of how big a deal they made of that Agüero moment and it was at that time they hitched the wagon so to speak onto City. So for City to be proven the ultimate cheats is something that is almost unacceptable for Sky Sports and their narrative driven business.. the cognitive dissonance is super strong here