The Trials of Donald J Trump

Moskowitz is the Dems’ prime troll

https://x.com/JaredEMoskowitz/status/1796306050926166383

2 Likes

These attorneys aren’t getting paid. Sad!

2 Likes

Days like this reminds you that even in this broken state, Twitter still can be mined for gold.

Apollo really needs a shit, but there is too much of this stuff to scroll through

9 Likes

And Dion played for the Orange!

Bragg in his press conference - these crimes are what we prosecute in the Manhattan office.

Upon leaving one of the reporters yelled “are you concerned about retribution if Trump wins the election.” We all know the question is a reasonable one, and yet the fact it has to be asked wont really factor into the election.

4 Likes

@Limiescouse, want me to conference you into a call with Nikki Haley?

And will this conviction and circus reduce, improve or end his presidential chances?

Cant see his supporters switching to Joe. Polls will be interesting over the next week.

Only in America.

1 Like

Will be interesting how this plays out for the elections. Pro-trumpers fuming, anti-trumpers ecstatic, and they will be voting along party lines anyway so do they matter? The interesting part are the independents, do they care? CNN polls say no, so who knows.

The appeal, assuming its accepted, will most likely not play a role as it will not happen before the election.

Not allowing a party nominee to campaign is an absolute minefield for the country, and will certainly create even more division, so I expect the decision on the appeal will be expedited so that nothing happens before the election. Maybe if Biden wins he will pardon his son as well as trump, assuming he can :grinning:

Rosie O’Donnell is still alive so I think Bragg is safe.

Rosie is famous for having earned felony convictions against trump

2 Likes

He can campaign. Rikers probably has WiFi.

I bet he’s on a liquid diet seeing as he can’t seem to digest solid truth

2 Likes

3 in the morning :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:. No, it was a vegetarian dinner :yum:.

2 Likes

Thank fuck for that.

Lock him up.

3 Likes

Has Farage piped up yet?

Does anyone care?

I certainly don’t.

2 Likes

Good to see this poor excuse of a human being finally exposed and condemned for what he has done. But will it have an influence on the elections? He’ll probably play the martyr card, victim of an injust and cruel system ruled by the ‘establishment’ he claims to destroy, and the MAGA people being as dumb as they are, will believe him.

3 Likes

That is a fair point, although I do appreciate the lolz of the fact he announced last week going to the States to help Donald campaign is ‘too important’…

Poor timing for old Nige…

Shame.

4 Likes

Finally found @Arminius’ Twitter handle…

https://x.com/CoffeyTimeNews/status/1796333252388565016?t=Gd1morPk7ERaHLZQEVEcPQ&s=19

12 Likes

Remember those days in high school when you hadn’t read the book…

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1796350778401284433?t=M3yrUcGgM03fxilj4KGq6w&s=19

9 Likes